Chapter 3

"Well well well.....Madam ki shaadi ho rahi hai?" Manik smirked as his informant told him everything. "Yeh toh main hone nahi de sakta...I cant let you be happy Nandini Raichand."

"Boss....aap shaadi thodenga kya?"

"Nahi Nahi...shaadi toh hogi, lekin mujhse." Manik replied.

"Aapse? Par...aap toh nafrat karte hai na uss parivar se?"

"Nafrat karta hoon.... Uss parivaar ka weak point Nandini hai and making her suffer will make her family also suffer. I will ruin her life...." 

On The Wedding Day...

Manik arrived to Raichand Mansion and saw the place was super busy. Guests entering and servants going here and there serving everyone. The mansion was fully decorated in flowers. Sneaking in, Manik walked up the stairs towards Nandini's room.

"You.....kaun ho tum? Yahan kaise aa Gaye?" Nandini asked seeing Manik. She was dressed in a red bridal lehenga....ready to be taken to the mandap.

"Main kaun hoon?" Manik smirked evilly. "Im your worst nightmare baby."

He locked the door behind him and started walking towards Nandini as she stumbled back to the wall.

"No...No... what are you doing? Chodo mujhe!" Nandini yelled out as Manik pinned her to the wall. He had a tight grip on her wrists which made her bangles break and pierce her skin. "Aah!"

"Chillao...aur zor se chillao. Ghar mein itne log hai..itna shor hai ke tumhari awaz kisi ko Nahi sunnai degi." Manik snarled. He looked at her with nothing but hatred in his eyes. 

***********************

Navya came to Nandini's room to get her and was surprised to see that the room was empty. 

"What the....yeh ladki kaha gayi?" Navya wondered. She started looking in the other rooms but didnt see her. As she turned a corner she found Shaurya kissing a random girl.

"Shaurya."

"Argh....what do you want?" He grumbled in annoyance.

"Tumne Nandini ko dekha?"

"Kamre mein hogi....why are you asking me? Dikh nahi raha hai ki Im busy?" Shaurya snarled. He pulled the girl into a room and slammed the door shut.

"Navya...kya hua?" Agastya came up at that moment.

"Agastya bhai....Nandini apne kamre mein nahi hai." Navya told him.

"What? Phere shuru hone ka waqt hai....where can she be"

"Paata nahi....I looked everywhere!" 

The two of them then started looking again but still nothing. Finally they went down to inform Manish of what happened. As they came down they saw Arya sitting in the mandap and his parents stood behind him.

"Agastya...Navya. Nandini kaha hai?" Manish asked.

"Uncle...woh-gasp!" Navya's eyes widened as she started behind Manish. Everyone else looked and were equally shocked. There stood Nandini & Manik...They both had garlands around their necks and Nandini's hairline was filled with sindoor, she was also wearing a mangalsutra.

"Gudiya...yeh sab?" 

"Bhai maine...Ma..Manik...se..se...sh..shaadi kar li." Nandini couldnt even look her brother in the eyes.

"What?"

*Flashback*

"Kya chahiye tumhe?" Nandini asked Manik.