You will always be my priority 2.1

It was the day of Faizi and Koel's wedding. They went to the court and were waiting for their turn. Teasings and leg pulling were going around and Karan was running away from Chitra as she thought him to be Balli and Monami was in full mood to tease him.

Everyone seemed to be happy. But there was one person who was smiling, giggling and portraying to be happy but was he really? Well no one seemed to notice it. Then suddenly, when he was looking at a picture in his phone or rather lost in it, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Bala: Sid Bhaiji? Sanjana madam ki yaad aa rahi hai na?

Sid: Bala ji bro. Chhod na. Dekh sab kitne khush hai. Faizi sir aur Koel ek saath ho gaye. Monu ko bhi k...

Bala: Monami madam ko kya?

Sid: Kuch nahi. Tu bata, tera kya scene hai? Koi tujhe bhi pasand aayi kya academy mein?

Bala: Kya Sid bhai ji. Aap baat ko ghumane ki koshish kar rahe ho. Par Bala bhi kam nahi hai. Sab samajhta hai. Mujhe pata hai aap Sanjana madam ko yaad kar rahe ho. Mujhe yeh to nahi pata ki main aapki problem kese dur kar sakta hu, but yeh pata hai ki jab bhi problem hogi to yeh Bala shaitan ka saala hazir hai aapke liye.

Sid had tears in his eyes. He has had none other than Monu for years to call his family. But now he knows, Bala has already become an addition to his small family. He just wished Sanju could also be a part of his family, or rather, she could have included him as a part of her world, but alas…

When he got to know about Karan being alive last night, he was happy. He was literally happy not only because he has always admired Karan as a commando, his trainer and a very good person, but also because his Monu bro was happy and back to her usual self.

There is no doubt in the fact that Monu's happiness mattered to him the most but he doesn't know why, other than happiness, he was feeling a different emotion too. What was it? Jealousy for not being able to experience the same ecstasy? Or fear of not having her Monu bro around him all the time like they used to be around each other till now? It's not that Monu doesn't love him now or loves him less. He is not being immature but break up with Sanju and that too in such an unexpected way has left him a little insecure. It's not his fault. Not even a bit. He knew that but still couldn't help it and hence, was a little frustrated.

At night, everyone was  resting in their rooms. Sid couldn't sleep so he walked to the terrace to get some fresh air.

---------------------------------------------------
To be continued....

That's it for this part.

Please vote if you like it.

Any feedback through comments are most welcome.

Apologies for any grammatical and spelling mistakes.