You will always be my priority 2.2

Sid reached the terrace and as he opened the door, he found some solace. He could see the moments he spent with Sanjana right in front of his eyes. How many evenings they spent just chatting with each other holding bear cans.

He started searching for some beer and to his luck, he found some cans left in the crate. He opened one can and settled himself on the parapet wall.

Numerous heart to heart talks, the day when Sanju left the academy with Kundan breaking his heart. He remembered this was the place where she denied to have feelings for him. Love that he already saw in her eyes way before she denied. Then her confession, their last date, the argument, countless moments started floating in front of his eyes. He was breaking down.

All this was seen by one person who was standing at the door of the terrace.

Sid started tearing up remembering all those moments and then their break up. Break up over a text message? That's all he deserved? He started crying and that's when he felt someone pulling him into a warm embrace. He can never fail to recognise that warmth. Who it could be other than his family for years, his best friend, his sibling, his parent, his Monu bro.

Monu has been observing him since the morning itself when Bala and Sid were talking in the court. She could not hear their conversation but by looking at Sid, she could guess that he was upset. She thought to go to him but then she remembered once Karan has said to her

Kuch zakhm apne aap hi bharte hai Monami, koi chah kar bhi madad nahi kar sakta. Ulta marham lagane jaogi to use galti se kahin aur na kured do.

She was in a dilemma. Should she go to him and talk to him? But she didn't know what to tell him. She herself didn't know if everything would be fine or not with the time. She thought to give him some space and talk to him after some time.

But once they were back at the academy and everyone retired to their rooms, she could not help but feel restless. No, she couldn't leave him now, enough time has passed and he needs her. She has to be there with him. So, she went towards his room but then followed him to the terrace.

---------------------------------------------------
To be continued....

That's it for this part.

Please vote if you like it.

Any feedback through comments are most welcome.

Apologies for any grammatical and spelling mistakes.