One

Omniscient

Von had just arrived home from his mother's house and immediately got into his bed,dozing off to a nice long sleep.

"Oh damn,this bitch nice as hell" Von said as his eyes took in the beautiful scenery Infront of him.

In the distance his eyes landed on a gorgeous,glowing,brown skin/light skin girl who was seated on a brown,wooden bench watching as the blueish-grey dolphins jumped and did tricks in and out of the slightly dark blue,sparkling water.

He slowly walked over to the girl as he looked at all the different animals that were just hanging out and eating peacefully.The air smelled fresh and clean with a mix of vanilla.

"Oh hey Von,I've been waiting for you."the girl said in a soft,angelic voice as she turned to look at him.

"Wassup,why?"he asked confused sitting down next to her taking in her full appearance.

She was wearing a beautiful,white dress with white sandals that brought out her skin tone more.

"Don't worry,just know that this is your safe place."She said as she grabbed a hold of his hand.

"Your skin soft as hell."he said rubbing her arm.

"Thank you."she said smiling widely showing her bright,white,perfectly straight teeth.

"You so pretty what the fuck."he said placing his hand on her cheek brushing his thumb over her skin.

"Aww you're so sweet."She said kissing his cheek making his body heat up.

"I'm dreaming right?"he asked as he stared into her beautiful,bright,honey hazel eyes.

"Yeah."she said nodding.

"Can I kiss you?"he asked staring at her full,pink,plump lips.

"Go for it."she said making him grab her neck softly,pulling her in and connecting their lips.

Von smiled into the kiss as he felt butterflies in his stomach.

"I liked that,you have nice lips."she said rubbing her thumb over his plump lips.

"Thanks ma."he said smiling brightly.

"What's yo name?"he asked her massaging her neck.

"Flor."she said touching his Oblock chain.

"Flor,what that mean?"he asked running his hand threw her smooth, brown,curly hair.

"Flower,my mother always loved picking flowers when she was young and said when I was born I reminded her of one,because I was so pretty."she said smiling playing with her necklace that had a flower on.

"It's peaceful as a bitch out here."he said looking around.

"I know that's why I love it,anything can happen in here."she said playing with his frizzy dreads.

"Hiya."they head a small squeaky voice say.

Von looked around confused making her laugh.

"It's my mouse,Jerry."she said picky up the small,brown mouse that sat on her hand waving at him.

Von stared with his mouth parted.

"That's the nigga from Tom and Jerry." He said pointing at him making Jerry bite his finger.

"Ah shit."he said rubbing his finger mugging.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry,Jerry be nice or you won't get to play anymore."she said making him pout crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry are you okay,let me see."she said taking his hand seeing his finger was red.

"Jerry,apologize and immediately go in the house."Flor said angrily.

"Sorry."he said touching Von's finger before jumping off and running to the house.

"I'm sorry."she said kissing his finger.

"It's cool ma,don't stress."he said shaking his head.

"What would you like to do before you wake up?"she asked him grabbing his hand standing up.

"Shit,ion know."he said scratching his head.

"To the dolphins we go."She said running off to the water as he followed behind her.

"Come on."she said waving for him to get in the water as he stared in shock watching her clothes turn into a black bikini.

"I just step in?"he asked looking down at his clothes.

"Yep,no worries."she said as she began swimming around.

Von got in slowly as he felt the Luke warm water hit his skin.

He swam over to Flor who was waiting for him by Crystal,one of the dolphins who had crystals on her.

"Get on sparkles."she said getting on crystal.

"Damn."he said nervously as he got on.

"You won't get hurt trust me."she said as crystal began swimming around as sparkles followed.

"Oh shit!"Von said as they laughed.

They did this for about an hour before they decided to get out.

"That shit was fun as hell."he said stepping out as his clothes transformed back.

"Mhm,too bad you have to go baby,I'll see you next time,bye."she said kissing him before disappearing as he woke up.

"Baby,can you be quiet please,I'm trying to sleep."Asian said laying back down.

"Mmcht why the fuck yo ass wake me up,fuck is wrong with you?" He asked angrily.

"You were talking in your sleep."she told him softly.

"Shit sorry,you know ion like people waking me up."he apologized.

"I know bae,I'm sorry."she said holding him.

"It's aight,let's just go back to sleep." He said sighing knowing he would have to wait till night time to see her again.

That's all the was on his mind.

Flor.