Five

Omniscient

"How did you come into my life?" Von questioned as the two laid out in an open field filled with a variety of flowers and some trees with animals roaming around.

"It was my time." Flor said lightly smiling as she ran her fingers through his long, frizzy, shoulder length dreads as his head laid on her chest with his arms wrapped around her.

"Time for what?" He asked confusingly as the sun beamed down on the two allowing their skin to glow.

"For me to meet you, you need me right now, you always did, you just need me more than ever." She said looking up into the bright blue sky with very faint and little clouds.

"Mhm, you got nice tits." He said using his right arm to grab her left boob, lightly massaging it.

"All yours." She lightly giggled causing him to smile.

"The fuck." Von said looking around noticing the many animals that surrounded them.

"Oh hi my babies." Flor cooed as the animals bowed down for her as she sat up.

"Stand up." she said to Von standing up and dusting herself off.

Von stood there not knowing what to do as the variety of wild animals stared at the two.

"Don't be scared, they just wanna meet you." She comforted grabbing his hand leading him to the pack of lions.

"This is King, Lola, and their cubs." She said giving King chin scratches.

Von nervously reached his hand out to Lola causing her to bow her head, allowing him to give her head scratches.

~1 hour later~

The two had been going around looking and playing with the animals and were now in their bedroom.

"The dream's gonna be over soon." Von sadly said as he was laid on the king sized bed massaging her hips as she sat on his lap,stradling him.

"I know love, but you'll see me again very soon, you know that." She said rubbing on his abs as he had no sweater on.

"Imma miss you luh mama." He said causing her to blush.

"Imma miss you to papa, but it won't even be that long, time will pass by very fast." Flor said leaning forward to place a kiss on his moisturised lips.

"I wish I could stay forever." Von expressed deepening the kiss as he slid his hands down to her ass, squeezing it.

"This muhfucker fat." He groaned jiggling it.

"Mhm next time i might give you a lil show." She smiled as he bit down on his lip with a smile on his face, showcasing his grills.

"I'd love that ma." He said feeling him self get tired.

"It's time for me to leave mama." He informed as his eyes slowly shut.

"See you tomorrow my love." She placed one last kiss on his lips before he awoke from his sleep.

Opening his eyes Von sighed looking next to him seeing Asian still sleeping.

Checking his phone as he got out of bed, he read the time as 7:05am.

Von stretched his arms out hearing a few cracks, he looked down noticing he was hard.

'Shit why wouldnt i be?' he laughed to himself as he thought of his dream.

He hoped today would go by as fast as she said it would, he missed her already.