Get Some

ABANDONED RESTAURANT

Blood slowly drips off of Hughie's face into a sink. He washes some of it off and watches as it slowly goes down the drain. Nearby, Billy and Frenchie clean up bits of Translucent. Hughie is wearing chefs clothes from the restaurant.

FRENCHIE: I'll take this. Merci.

Frenchie takes Hughie's dirty clothes.

HUGHIE: Sorry about all the-

BILLY: Oh, don't be stupid. You did us a favor.

HUGHIE: What are we gonna do with him?

BILLY: Ah, we'll take care of it.

HUGHIE: The, the, uh, tracking chip.

FRENCHIE: Already disabled. Sit down and relax, Petit Hughie.

Hughie begins walking towards the exit.

BILLY: Oi, where you think you're going?

Hughie stops.

HUGHIE: I'm going home. I need clothes.

BILLY: We'll get you clothes.

HUGHIE: I want my clothes. I'll be right back.

FRENCHIE: You are, perhaps, in a state of shock, mon ami.

BILLY: Hughie, you just arse-bombed America's sweetheart. You can't just piss off.

HUGHIE: I need to go home.

BILLY: All right. Frenchie will go with you.

HUGHIE: Wait, what? No.

BILLY: Either he goes with you, or I break your legs.

Frenchie gives Hughie a look. Hughie sighs and walks away.

BILLY: Good lad.

FRENCHIE: Translucent's skin, it won't burn off. Where you gonna stash it Homelander can't find it?

BILLY: Nowhere. But we can slow the cunt down a bit.

Frenchie leaves. "Stop!" by Jane's Addiction begins playing. Billy loads trash bags full of Translucent's body parts into a large briefcase. after he's done, he lugs it away. Cut to him re-entering sometime later and using grenades to destroy the kitchen. Cut to a title screen.

SEVEN HEADQUARTERS

Annie walks to Madelyn's office and knocks on the door. Ashely opens the door.

ASHLEY: Come on in.

Annie enters.

ANNIE: Ms. Stillwell. Hello.

Madelyn sits on one couch. Three Vought employees, Seth, Evan, and Isadora, sit across from her on another couch.

MADELYN: Please sit.

Annie sits in a chair at the head of the table. The Vought employees all stare at her.

MADELYN: Starlight, that video-

ANNIE: Ms. Stillwell-

MADELYN: Please, let me finish. The date-rape girl? The victim? She saw that video on YouTube and she came forward to thank you. She could not have been more effusive.

ANNIE: That's... that's good, right?

ASHLEY: It is fantastic. You're polling through the roof. You have a huge boost with men for the ass-kicking, of course, but with women, too. They love the empowerment. 16 points with females 18 to 49, even in the liberal retreat jurisdictions like New York and San Francisco.