Chapter 15 - Meeting enemies

***2nd April***

Elmela's POV:

Week before another graduation tests. Today is a special day. I am kind of surprised I accept the invitation. Mayo and Lenia invited us to join them on a ball in the main part of the whole Euforia. It did not surprise that they invited me, they always do, but I was surprised that the whole group of us agreed to come with them. What surprised me more was that Richard agreed too. I think his sire is not aware of it, not yet.

Now I am in the mall with my carrier, and we are choosing my dress for the ball. Sire is waiting for us outside, lucky mech! Now I am jealous. Carrier is looking for special dress for me. She said, "Red and blue one." and I was surprised she even want me to be in those colours anyway. I wear only this colour scheme. While my carrier was choosing one dress, I have noticed Richard's carrier running once again. Did she manage to escape? I hope so. I turned to my carrier and spoke, "Carrier, can you please give me five minutes or so?" She looked at me confused and I pointed at Vivien outside. She raised her brows and then she sighed, "Do not get captured or you'll be grounded!" I smiled at it because I was never grounded. "Okay! Thanks, mom!" I said and ran out of the shop into the opening.

I searched for Vivien, but I did not see her. Then I have noticed Lockdown walking to my direction. I looked down and saw that the first floor is far away. I looked at him and I think he did not notice me. I looked at restrooms, my time to hide! I quickly ran there and closed the door behind me, quietly. I heard no steps, but something tells me I should hide and fast. Those are unisex restrooms, so I am doomed. I was slowly walking backwards and was staring at the door. Then I noticed handle slowly moving down. My optics widen and I quickly walk into another room and opened one door, not even looking which one and hide inside. I closed the doors quietly and took two steps back, bumping into someone. I hissed and looked behind me to see Vivien. She looked as surprised as me.

"What are you doing here, kid?!" she asked me quietly and scared. I heard door being closed, the front door. "He is here." I said quietly to myself. "Mistress, just stay behind me!" I ordered and she only nodded. Nothing was left for her. After few seconds I have noticed shadow landed to our direction. I took my blade and prepared for a fight. I heard the door before me being touched and I know he was right there. I think he doesn't know what privacy means. I laughed at that mentally.

After few seconds he quickly opened the door and I kicked him in the stomach. He stepped backwards and looked furiously at me. "Prime's sparkling?! What are you doing here?!" he asked furiously and then he looked behind me and noticed Vivien. "You, femme! Come here right now!" he ordered, and I stopped her with my blade. She stopped, and I frowned at Lockdown before me. "So, you want to fight. How brave of you!" he smirked, and I hate this smirk from now on. He attacked me, but I quickly avoided it and took Vivien with me. Not a fight today, old man! I said to myself in my head and dragged Vivien with me out of the restrooms and into the shop with dresses.

We hide next to my carrier behind all the dresses. I was catching my breath when I heard my carrier said, "Vivien Lock?! Is that really you?!" I looked at them shocked and both hugged each other. I looked at them confused, and then I peeked through some dresses. Lockdown was walking around trying to find us. We are lucky that this shop is only for women. He cannot enter here, that's funny. Then I heard my carrier speak, "I haven't seen you after that night in the club! Where have you been to?" I looked back at them, and Vivien sat down, "Well, I..." she was speechless. I sighed and walked to them. "Mistress, my carrier knows about Cybertronians. She is Optimus' sparkmate, so what do you think? You can tell her." I spoke, and my carrier smiled at me. Then she looked back at Vivien. "Where have you been?" she asked once again, and Vivien deeply sighed. "I was captured by bounty hunter named Lockdown." I, again, peeked through some dresses and saw nothing. I think he was gone.