VENTI X DILUC

R-18 ( MINOR IS NOT ALLOWED)

The bard was so drunk that he didn't even know that he's been flirty at the angel share...

The owner, Diluc, sees it. He didn't want any damage or something to happen to the angel share, so he called the bard.

"Old bard!"He called the bard look at him with some sleepy eyes.

"Oh, M-mas-ster hic* D-Diluc hehe hic*"

Diluc looked at him, annoyed. In his mind, he says, "Why would he need to take care of an old drunk archon?"

"I'm sorry for this, sir. I'll take care of him."Master Diluc says to the customer, and the customer nodded.

"Old bard, come here,"

"D-Diluc hic* can I come o-over hic*"

"No, you'll just be a mess there."

Diluc held venti's arm to assist him from walking.

"I-I want t-to sleep,"Venti said and almost fell luckily. Diluc catches him and carries him.

"You're so annoying."Diluc says, and he had no other choice to carry the bard and bring it back to his home.

They entered the guestroom, and he just threw the bard to the bed, and he left.

"Bring water to the guestroom and also a towel."He said to one of his maids.

Diluc entered his room to fix his hair and also to shower because he fought with the abyss earlier.

After he showers, he gets his night clothes. He gets some night clothes for venti too.

He goes back to the guestroom, and the old bard is sitting on the bed and waiting for him.

"You should sleep.''Diluc said to Venti.

Venti didn't respond to Diluc.

"Take off your clothes."Diluc said to Venti so he could clean him up and dress him up.

Venti did what Diluc said. He took off his clothes and now he was naked in front of him. Diluc started to clean him up.

"Straight your legs."He command, and Venti did it.

Diluc almost cleaned all of his body, but then he didn't want to touch his private parts.

"Wipe it yourself."Diluc said, and he gave the towel to Venti.

The drunk Venti wiped his d*ck, but he was feeling a little pleasure, so he kept stroking it.

Diluc noticed what he was doing, and it stunned him. Venti looked at Diluc. It was asking for help.

"Stop it, you're drunk. I don't fuck drunk people."Diluc said to Venti while Venti keep stroking his d*ck.

"It's n-not enough" Venti said he change his position so he can reach for his @ss.

Diluc was trying to control his self because he doesn't like to fuck someone when it was drunk.