Chapter 3: Destinies Collide

Raven made it in time and tackled Apple over the rock saving her just in time from the blast her mother had thrown down at them.

"If you won't come out and face me, I'll just burn down the forest, till I find you. That is unless you come out!" Her mom's message rang down from above.

While absolutely exhausted from trying to stop her mom, the dark-haired princess was happy she and the girl were now safe. Meanwhile Apple was happy for different reasons, she had finally been saved by a prince!

Or so she thought.

Awkwardly getting off of the girl Raven stood and helped her up.

Taking a deep breath, she looked up at the sky of her crazy evil mother still circling the woods on her dragon causing chaos. "Hey I'm sorry about my mother-" Raven started but was cut off by the girls extremely happy expression.

Apple turned to hug the prince that had just saved her and jumped in for a kiss. "Oh, Thank you!"

"O//////O um I think you got the wrong person", Raven blushed at the sudden action taking her hood down.

Apple looked up and saw purple dashing eyes, it wasn't a prince it was a princess.

"Oh" Apple just stood there awkwardly but as she got a closer look, she saw it wasn't just any princess it was Raven Queen.

The person who would one day poison her, she might have been intimidated if she hadn't just seen her all dumbfounded. She was actually kind of cute and also just saved her. Was she supposed to be this nice?

"Your Raven Queen?" she asked just to make sure and turned to the sky. "And is the person who just tried to kill us the Evil Queen?"

"Yeah, and I'm guessing your Apple White?" Raven asked, "I feel like I've seen you around before".

"At your service" Apple said with a curtsy.

"Cool, I hope you don't mind my mother trying to kill us," Raven said sarcastically, motioning to the tree that was now on fire from the blast that almost killed them.

"Oh, not at all, happy even" Apple said with a smile, eye twitching.

"..........Are you ok?" Raven asked, a tad bit worried and scared by the expression.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" she replied.

"Um nothing". Raven said though she was still confused on why she would be happy about a near death experience.

"Sorry for the kiss back there I thought a prince would like it, but even then, I should have asked, shouldn't I?"

"Oh, I liked it......., I MEAN yeah what's wrong with you? Kissing someone you don't know, bleh!!" Raven scrambled to cover up the mess that just blurted out of her mouth.

"Well, that's what's in our story books".

"That's messed up," Raven pointed out. "Consent is important."

Suddenly another blast came towards where they were.

"Look out Raven!" Apple pulled her out of the way protecting her.

"Oh, thanks" Raven said

"YOU THINK YOU COULD DO THAT LITTLE GIRL AND GET AWAY WITH IT" Her mother cackled, still damaging the forest.

"Oh yeah, we need to stop my mother. She hasn't seen us so far... At least I think so?"

"Indeed, she's destroying this forest! Do you know how many animals live here?" Apple looked around in worry.