Bio

He a god of mischief

Cause of death Thanos snap his neck

Son of Odin

Real Son of frost giant king

Loki when alive and disguise form

Loki in Devil from

                       (This is not mine art)

Weapon

Loki Dagger

Powers

create illusions, astral, projection, shape-shifting, hypnosis, molecular rearrangement, energy blast, levitating, conjuration, cryokinesis, Concealment, telekinesis and teleportation.

Trickster god

Backstory

Before his death Loki was at first let Thanos kill Thor but he change his mind as he get the infinity stone. Before he can give it to him. Hulk attack Thanos but fail as he knock out. Loki talk his way though as he summoned a dagger hidden. As he got close he aim at him but fail as Thanos stop him. He grab him by the neck as he say one last thing before his death. Thanos snapped Loki neck as Thor watched. Thanos got the another Infinity Stone as he uses the other stone to destroy the ship. Thor was free and watch his lifeless brother laying on the ground. Thor craw his way to him. Thor was sad as he watch by his side as he called his name for one last time. and the ship exploded.

That is it for bio, if you want to see more. I will make more I hope you will enjoy the story. Next will be a harem so you can see who will be in it and also gender-bends. That is all folks and enjoy the story.