Why I'm here?

The scene start off showing Loki relaxing how his day been. He is at a bar. Loki just relax and take a drink and nothing else beside that.

Loki: "Sometimes for a god, it good to feel relaxed with no one bother." He said as he took a drink.

Then a footstep heard as Loki knew what going to happen.

Loki: "I spoke too soon." He said annoy as he put his cup down.

The a figure took a sit next to him.

Loki: "Alright look, if you want to beat me then do beat it because I won't go easy." He said.

???: "Oh, I thought this could get any better~" a female voice said.

Loki eyes widened as he notice that same voice from before. He look revealing to be Verosika.

Loki: "Oh Verosika, you must be here for a drink." He said.

Verosika: "Yes I am, but I'm here for something else besides that." She said.

Loki: "Really? And what that?" He asked.

Verosika: "I'm here to see you Loki. I thought I just getting a drink until I saw you. So I thought I could change the subject." She said.

Loki: "Really now, is it because you want to make a bet?" He asked.

Verosika: "Yes but I can't tell you about what if I win. So how about this, let make a contest. If you win, I leave you be. But If I win, well it be a surprise." She said.

Loki is getting a suspension about what she up to. He then ignore it.

Loki: "Far enough, but I must ask. Are here for a reason?" He asked.

Verosika: "Maybe however, I must ask you something. What if you really god, Then why are you here. I know that fuckstain didn't ask you because she keep caring about her stupid company." She said.

Loki: "I got to be honest with you I do not know. All I know is that I woke in Hell after my death. I don't know why am here." He said.

Verosika: "Hmmm.... How you ever thought of a reason?" She asked.

Loki: "What do you mean?" He asked.

Verosika: "Like a god like you in hell is here for s reason?" She asked.

Loki then start to realize that he haven't thought why is he here.

Loki: "I never really thought of that. It just that I been though everything what just happened. But now you mention, why am I here?" He asked himself.

Verosika: "Anyway, I just came by to get myself a drink. Want some?" She asked.

Loki was standing their silent think about why is he here.

Verosika: "Loki?" She asked.

Loki then snap by to reality and said.

Loki: "Yes." He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be Loki who is at the roof top of I.M.P. Building. He just sitting their thinking about it after having a drink with Verosika at the bar.

Loki: "So if this true, then why am I actually here? Is their a reason a god like me doing here?" He asked.

Loki then began to remember all the action he did. Killing, ruling, and attacking the avengers.

Loki: "I know it not my action. Because god like me would just died. But their is has to be a reason why I'm actually here for. But what is it?" He asked.

Sorry for his chapter being very short but that is all I could think of. And the next chapter is Cherub. But anyway that this is it and I hope you enjoy as I make more. Because Loki adventures is starting to become a little serious.