🍎Once Upon A Time🍎

Mal: 'Once upon a time long, long ago... Well more like 20 years ago. Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal friends. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself the elected King of the United States of Auradon. He and his friends rounded up al the villians and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people then placed on a magical barrier around the isle of the lost. My home, no wifi, no magic, and no way out or so I thought but that was when everything changed with Beast's and White's sons first royal decree. This is going to be fun, but where is this other prince heading?'

A stallion neighed out strongly as his rider held tight to their reins as he picked up the pace of his stride. The stallion galloped towards a magnificent french artificial castle against a cobblestone brick entryway. A serious and stout man waited at the main doors holding a pocket watch up near their sight til the sound of thundering hooves caught his ears.

 A serious and stout man waited at the main doors holding a pocket watch up near their sight til the sound of thundering hooves caught his ears

Y/n: "Mr.Cogsworth, I'm here!" He shouted out as Achilles whom came to a stop with his front legs high in the air before breathing heavily. The prince jumped off his equine friend and gave him a apple from his cloak pocket. "There you go, Achilles. Wonderful job my friend." He said as a servant came to take Achilles to get some water and the prince turned around to look a Cogsworth. "How late am I?" He asked nervously til the older man laughed good-heartedly.

Cogsworth: "Your right on time, your highness. Come along, Benjamin is getting his coronation suit fitting done and is waiting for you as we speak." He said while the two walked in the halls of the castle and headed into the east wing which was Benjamin Beast's wing as Y/n walked into the bedroom to see Lumiere fixing adjustments on the suit. "His royal highness, Y/n Florence White the Prince of Charmington." He announced.

Ben: He looked up and smiled up at his childhood friend. "Y/n, you made it." He said about to go greet him til Lumiere stopped him, so Y/n walked towards him to bow his head politely.

Y/n: "Of course, Ben. I'd be a foolish knight and friend if I was tardy." He said seriously before the two laughed as long time friends would. "So, are you ready tell your parents well more of... your father?" He questioned as Ben took a deep breath.

Ben: "Are you ready to tell your parents about your input?" He questioned as Y/n rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

Y/n: "We can do it, Benny. Have I never been truthful to you?" He said while the two looked over at the Isle of the Lost, but Y/n messed with a apple shaped silver ring on his third finger near his pinky nervously when Adam and Belle entered the room alongside Florian and Snow White. "Your highnesses." He greeted with a bow til Adam patted his back.

Adam: "No need to bow to us, Y/n. You know that." He said while looking over at his son and the other prince. "Look at you two, one already sixteen and nearly sixteen. One to be King of all of Auradon, and King of Charmington." He said with pride.

Florian: "Seems only yesterday that you both were babies at our knees. Playing with wooden swords and battling against fake dragons." He said in memories while Y/n and Ben looked at each other then at their own fathers. "My godson is making his first decree and my boy is going to be soon crowned King. It fills my heart with great pride." He said while tearing up a bit til Snow wiped his eyes clean as Augustus walked up towards Y/n.

Y/n: "Father, Mother, Adam, and Belle. Ben and I have something to say about our joint coronations." He said while his mother fixed his windswept hair and took his cloak off to hold as the four older royals looked at the two in surprise yet proudly.

Belle: "Well, go on and tell us." She said smiling as Y/n looked over at Ben.

Ben: "Y/n and I have chosen our first official proclamation. We've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon." He said while Adam, Belle, Florian and Snow looked at the two in pure shock.

Y/n: "Every time we look out to the island, we both feel like they've been abandoned, Adam." He spoke up to help out Ben.

Adam: "The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" He questioned with a rising tone of voice.

Florian: "Boys, the villians are on that isle for a reason. But, I understand that your hearts are in a good place. How many would you two have brought over?" He asked of the two boys.

Ben: "We'd start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them with the help of Y/n. The first four of isle kids." He said as Y/n gently petted Augustus as his ears were pinned back.

Adam: "Have you two?" He questioned as Belle places her hand onto his shoulder to calm him instantly.

Belle: "I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?" She asked while Snow looked at her son.

Y/n: "Cruella De Vil..."

Ben: "Jafar..."

Y/n looked directly at both his parents and took a deep breath to calm his nerves before saying...

Y/n: "The Evil Queen..."

Snow White looked like she was going to faint as Florian steadied his wife and rubbed her shoulders.

Ben: "And Malficent."

As that last name was said the fathers had snapped both in anger at their sons.

Adam: "Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" He shouted out

Florian: "The Evil Queen, can not be trusted! She poisoned your mother with a cursed apple of eternal sleep!"

Ben & Y/n: "Dad/Father, just hear us out here!" The two princes soon to be kings shouted out against their fathers.

Adam: "I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."

Florian: "Too many countless innocent lives were but a game to those vile people. The spells, the poisoned apples and curses."

Y/n: "Father, their children are innocent."

Ben: "Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" He questioned as he looked at his parents

Y/n: "Father, Adam please. Change is always possible if given the chance." He said while looking at his parents and godparents.

Adam and Florian looked at their sons angrily til the anger melted away to understanding to their sons innocent hearts and remembered believing that change can always be possible.

Adam: "I suppose their children are innocent."

Florian: "This is a trial run for both of you, if either of you mess up. They'll be returned to the Isle."

Belle and Snow walked over towards their sons and handing them a blue jacket and red cloak back, then kissed their foreheads lovingly.

Belle: "Well, well done both of you. Shall we?" She said while holding onto her husband's arm to walk out of Ben's room.

Snow White: "Be careful, my little dove." She said towards Y/n. "And always follow your heart." She said while Florian escorted her out of the bedroom.

Ben and Y/n looked back over at the isle while Ben messed with his ring til Y/n playfully elbowed him on the shoulder.

Y/n: "We got this, Ben. I know that we're doing the right thing." He said the two princes looked at the Isle of the Lost while Augustus howled out at the storm passing on the isle. Y/n looked at his ring then back at the Isle. "Why do I feel like my heart is yearning for something out there? Maybe, my mother is right. Am I about to meet my true love soon?" He thought before the prince of Charmington and Auradon headed off to their school: Auradon Prep.