Breakfast with Strangers

Pixel woke up to a loud-ish knock on her door. But she refused to get out of bed.
"Pixel, you in there?" Said a guy.
"Y-Yeah... Enter." She didn't lock her door, so that let the stranger in. He was a blue hedgehog, presumably Sonic.
"So you're the tour guide, right?" He nodded and walked to her bed.
"Are you gonna wake up? Also, why did you sleep in clothes when there's pyjamas in the closet?"
"Oh, there is?"
"Yeah! I mean, you don't have to wear them, but it's probably comfier."
"Haha, thank you for telling me. I'll be up in a minute, I just need to quickly do something. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Then she went back to him.
"Okay, I'm ready." They exited the room and she locked her door.

"So where are we going?" She asked him.
"Well most people go down to breakfast, so do you wanna go?" She nodded.
"Great, I'll be at a table with the non humans. Just come over if you need anything!" He was going down the stairs whilst holding her hand. She was a little nervous.
"Where am I meant to sit?"
"Wherever you want. There's at least 6 pretty big tables there, so any would work. I recommend staying near people you know, like Kirby. He sits with the Pokémon, even though he isn't one." Sonic pushed open the doors and Pixel looked around. It was pretty loud and she also felt incredibly overwhelmed.

"What do I get to eat?" She asked. He shrugged.
"The menu doesn't change much, just get what you want. The counter's in the corner, operated by a team of Waddle Dees. They're orange and understand English, so don't worry. Also, lunch is free. Don't worry, most people are friendly. And if it's too loud here you can eat literally anywhere. Anyways, I'm gonna order now, feel free to join me!" Sonic went to the counter and Pixel followed.
"Yeah, I'll have a chilli dog. Oh, by the way Waddle Dees, this is Pixel. She's new here." They look at her and nod. Pixel didn't know what to order so she asked Sonic for advice.
"If you're not wanting to experiment with new stuff, I'd say go for a sandwich!"
"I-I'll have a sandwich." One of the Waddle Dees ran to the back and gave her one on a tray. They even included a knife and fork. Sonic left and sat by the anti-water fighters. So that left her to figure out a table. Did she go to the buff guys? The scary looking guys? The anime sword fighters? The spacies-

"Hey kid, are you Pixel?" Asked a big turtle guy who she thought was Bowser.
"Uh- Yeah! I'm Pixel!"
"Wanna sit with us?" Asked Ridley.
"Uh... Sure!" She sat at the empty chair. Next to Sephiroth and Ganondorf.
"So what food you got?" Asked Wario, munching his chicken wing.
"A sandwich."
"Good choice, they're bland yet flavourful!" Announced King K Rool. Sephiroth looked at him with confusion.
"Don't you know that makes no sense?" K Rool glared and him.
"It does! Right Bowser?"
"No stupid, it does not."
"Dedede?"
"Hell nah, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!"
"... Ganondorf?"
"Absolutely not."
"Wolf?"
"Oh shut up, nobody agrees."
"Rude!"
"Anyways, wanna go prank the heroes later?" Asked Ridley.
"Absolutely! I wanna slam a water balloon off of Luigi's head!" Laughed Wario.
"Why take out Luigi? Let's throw them at both Mario Brothers!" Added Bowser. Wario laughed wickedly.
"Hey, have you guys seen Meta Knight? He's not shown up to breakfast for 8 days." Asked Sephiroth. "Oh, and let's prank Cloud! It'd be so fun."
"I think he comes an hour before everyone else and eats at Halberd! No idea how he does it though, he's just all alone! I think someone should check on him." Said Dedede, stuffing his face with his cakes. Pixel was kinda uncomfortable, but kept her mouth shut.
"Ah, that makes sense."
"Who's Meta Knight?" Asked Pixel.
"Oh, he's just blue Kirby with a mask." Said Ridley.
"He was also SS tier in Brawl. He broke my back one time!" Groaned Bowser.
"That wasn't Meta Knight, you tried to Bowsercide him, he dodged, and you fell off of the stage." Smirked Ganondorf.
"Oh, whatever! Thank god he got nerfed." They all nod in agreement, except for Dedede who was still eating.
"Well anyways, we all done? I wanna go prank Cloud." Stated Sephiroth. He knew Cloud left about 10 minutes before. They all nod, but then Bowser had a great idea.
"Pixel, wanna come with us?"
"Oh, okay!"