1K reads special

OMG WE HIT 1K READSSSSS !!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUUUUUUUCH <333
Here's a lil short story for ya :D
————————————————————————
Pixel sighed in peace, admiring the scenery. She was having a midnight picnic outside, and she had a basket. She unwrapped her chocolate bar and chomped it slowly, savouring every bite. Then she reached for her sandwich.
...
Huh?
HUH?
HUUUUUH?!
She gasped. The sandwich... was gone! It was white bread, stuffed with ham and cheese, buttered a little bit too much. Where is it?!
"T-There's no damn way!" She stammered nervously to herself, searching the entire basket. Not a single sandwich in sight. She frowned, this had completely ruined her night.
...
Speaking of night...
She entered Halberd, and she broke down crying.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" She sobbed. Meta Knight, who seemed like he was in complete peace, glanced over. She cried more loudly, having an exaggerated expression. Like she had just broken every bone in her body. He sighed, walking over.
"... What's wrong?" He asked, a tone of tiredness and concern in his voice. She stammered, sobbing and sniffling like she was trying to have all of his sympathy.
"I-IT'S THE W-WORST NEWS EVER! I-I FEEL LIKE I-I'M DYING!" She cried. He looked slightly concerned, despite his edgy mask covering his face.
"What? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. She took a deep breath, then wailed as loud as she possibly could.
"MY SANDWICH DISAPPEAREDDDDDD!"
...
"What?"
"M-MY SANDWICH! I-IT'S GONE!"
"... I thought you had been stabbed or something. It's really just a sandwich? Is that all?"
"YES! MY BELOVED WHITE BREAD HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH IS NO MORE!"
"... Uh... sorry. I know that you really value sandwiches... Do you want me to make you one?" He asked. Her ears perked up.
"I-It would never be the same!" She sighed dramatically. She actually did want a sandwich, especially from him, but she didn't want to bother him. He nodded.
"Very well." He sighed, sitting down. She looked at him with confusion.
"W-Wait, uh... uhhh... I wouldn't mind a sandwich."
"Then why didn't you say so?"
"Because I didn't wanna trouble you." He chuckled, holding her hand.
"Very well. Come on then." He led her to the Halberd's kitchen. She leaned against the doorway, waiting patiently. The Halberd looked interesting, like a battleship and also a house in the same ship. It was well decorated. It looked elegant and also edgy. Dark blue and gothic, with a hint of knight. She glanced at him.
...
What the hell is he doing?
He was using a sword (a small metal one that no sane person would have in their kitchen) to spread the butter. He slammed the cheese and ham in the strongest way possible, almost cracking the chopping board. And then... he raised the sword and slammed it down. It was loud, and she jumped out of her skin when she heard it.
"GAH!" She screeched. He chuckled, handing her a plate with the sandwich. It looked really tasty!
"Oh wow, thank you Meta Knight!" She smiled. He nodded.
"You're welcome. Now, eat it. I've been trying to improve my food skills, so please give me honest feedback." He smiled. Pixel took a bite of the sandwich.
...
It did... not taste good.
She had no idea how he, an experienced warrior and also an adult, fucked up something as simple as a cheese and ham sandwich. Something was wrong with it, and she had no clue what.
"... Pixel? What do you think?" He asked, smiling pridefully. She didn't wanna tell him the truth, as she feared his pride would crash like a giant edgy battleship into the oceans of Planet Popstar on the 21st of March in 1996.
"It tastes... luxury. I am... absolutely speechless." She forced a smile. His eyes lit up.
"Well, thank you! I am glad you loved it, I poured my soul into it!"
"... Jeez, what kind of soul do you have?" She muttered. He didn't hear her comment, as he was too busy being proud of himself. Pixel chuckled.
"It's the best sandwich I've ever had."