Prologue

So, um hello. I suppose I should tell you my name, I'm Yuna Todoroki. Those two above are my older twin sisters, Yami on the right, and Hikari left. We're two years apart incase you were wondering. My parents are Izuku Midoria and Shoto Todoroki. Well, Those were their names before they got married, now we're all just the Todoroki's. I'm a first year in UA and they're third years.

Dad (Izuku) and Papa (Shoto) lived in Tokyo for the longest time, and raised us here for a while before we had to move away because of Grandpa. Papa didn't want to be around him anymore and they got into some sort of fight. So we haven't been in Tokyo these last few years. Grandpa finally bit the dust and Papa's been a wreck ever since, but it's nice coming back! Tokyo is my home, and I'm so glad I'll be going to high school here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, um, my name is Hibiki Sero. I'm an only daughter and my parents are Mina Sero and Hanta Sero. Ashido was my mother's maiden name. Um, I'm a first year in UA and I'm kinda scared. See, there's this thing I have with my ears, everything is really loud for me, so I try to stay away from large crowds and such. But . . . I have to admit. I'm also kind of excited to see what kind of people will be at UA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! My name is Ren Mineta! I'm a first year at UA! My big dumb sister Utano is a third year. I don't know why she thinks she's better than me and she can boss me around. She's not my mom. It's not like dad's gonna do anything anyway. Oh yeah, my dad's name is Minoru Mineta. Utano said that dad was taught by one of the teachers dads, but I can't remember which one she said. Either way, I'm so pumped to finally be going to high school! Even if it is the same school as my sister.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My turn? Oh, I'm Itsuki Hagakure. My parents are Mashirao Hagekure and Toru Hagekure. My dad decided to take my mom's name, so yeah. But his name was Ojiro before they married. I have two younger siblings, twins, in fact. Their names are Mako and Katara Hagekure. Katara may be a girl, but she acts so much like her brother, I sometimes wonder if she could be trans. I'm going to be a first year in UA and I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, there will be so many new people, and on the other, well, I guess there's only one feeling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm Chiaki Hatsume! And I'm going to be a third year at UA! But my little sister, Chiasa Hatsume is going to be a first year. I think she's a little nervous, but she'll be ok! This place is great. My father, Tenya Hatsume is a lawyer and my mom, Mei Hatsume is a world-class inventor. She got sick a while ago, so she's at the hospital right now, but it'll be ok! I'm sure she'll get better! UA is demanding but it's all worth it! We'll all graduate and get good jobs and contribute to society just as we're meant to. So it's all worth it . . . right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. Ok. I'm Shinobu Yaoyorozu. My parents are Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyoka Yaoyorozu. I'm an only child and am going into my third year here at UA. So same old same old for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So, I know it's a slow start so I'm hopefully gonna publish again . . . this morning as it's 1:33 AM. But how do you like it so far? Yeah, I know, sorry, the ships aren't the main part of this, it's mostly about the kids, but I promise I have some really good writing lined up!! Let's just hope I execute this like I want to.

Oh yeah, and I have a really f***ed up updating schedule, so don't be expecting me to regularly. I know it sucks, but that's how I end up with better writing.

This is mostly just a reference chapter, so if you find yourself seeing a name and going, wait, who is that? you can come here. (This is also for my benefit as I will need this too, so you aren't alone 😅) This does take place in Tokyo, so i will mostly be using last names except in the case of twins etc.

One other thing, I have a lot of content that I'm going to try to get in here (I keep forgetting to mention that some of it might be sensitive and I will put down warnings). And when I say a lot, I mean, like, every one of those characters up there has some sort of development. I'm going to try to circle this around Yuna, 'cause she's sort of my self-insert, but I still wanna see everyone else. So I'm going to be switching POV's a whole lot in effort not to re-write the same day over and over and over again. 'Cause that's boring on both ends.

So there will be weird POV changes, but I'll always tell you, and try to put in some of the last stuff they were doing so you don't have to go back and check. Still, I hope you enjoy, and sorry for this info dump. 😅

902 words