First Day

Above is my shitty drawing of Yuna.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yuna's POV:

There's a kid standing in front of me. He looks younger than me, but I get the sense that he's my age. He's certainly a lot shorter. He has short spikey black hair, and a kind face. He's wearing a blank black t-shit and a pair of beige cargo shorts. As he walks closer, I notice that his eyes are a brilliant crimson. Then the world fades away.

I open my eyes as I sense Yumi walk into my room. Still out of my line of sight, she shoves open my curtains.

"Come on Yuna, it's your first day of high school." She chirps.

"Fineeeeee" I groan. "but you have to make my bento."

"Hikari already made them, now get up you're going to be late." Yumi scolds.

"What time is it?" I ask. Yumi smirks.

"Seven."

"Oh shit!" I jump out of my futon, speed dressing in my new uniform. I rush to the bathroom and almost crash. I start brushing my teeth before running back to my room to gather the rest of my things. Yumi is still here, making my futon all nice.

"You really should get up earlier, dads already left. Also, you shouldn't be running with a toothbrush in your mouth, you could choke." I just nod and run back to the bathroom to spit.

Yumi hovers as I finish up in the bathroom. "Don't you have anything better to do?"

To that Yumi smiles. "No, actually, I got ready a half hour ago like Mikari." I growl under my breath at her. She just laughs.

We make our way to Mikari in the kitchen. We're not even all the way there yet when Mikari shoves a pair of chopsticks and a bowel of steamed rice into my hands. "Eat." she commands, and I know better than to disobey. I don't even sit, just wolf down the food and Mikari takes the bowel and replaces it with a green cup of green tea. "Drink." she says in the same tone. I take more time with the tea, taking a sip only every few seconds. As soon as I finish, the cup is replaced again, this time with a bento.

"Thank you for the meal." I bow my head before turning to grab my bag and carefully put my bento in. Double-checking to make sure everything I need is still here. "Ready." I tell Yumi.

"Me too. Are you ready Mikari?" Mikari looks like she wants to go through the house and make extra sure that there is not a single thing out of place, but she nods. "Ok." We start for the door when Mikari turns around again and heads for the kitchen. "Mikari, we don't have time for this, it's seven-thirty, we're going to be late!" Mikari comes back quickly.

"I had to give Papa his bento for later." Mikari reasons and Yumi sighs. I look at my feet. Papa hasn't been eating and we all know it. Especially Mikari. She's the one who does the dishes and cooking. I'm so worried. Poor Papa. I miss him.

"Hey." Yumi says, grabbing my attention with her sharp words. I look up at her. "No crying on your fist day of high school." I wipe my face, and sure enough, there are tears. I give yumi a smile and nod.

"Now, are we ready for real?" I give yumi and decisive nod and Mikari does the same. "Ok then, let's go." I shove on my shoes and my sisters do the same. Then we walk outside.

This is it. The start of my high school career. I wonder what it will be like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Katara! Get off your brother! You have to get ready for school! Stop wasting time rough housing!" I hear my mother's voice through the house, even though she's three rooms over. I double-check my bag, then triple-check it before checking my uniform in the mirror. I don't want to be missing something on the first day.

I hurry to the kitchen and grab the bento's I helped prepare and put them in the respective bags. . . . No one's here. I quickly place my bento back in the fridge, grabbing a power bar instead. I stuff it in my bag just before Mako and Katara come running in like the little balls of energy they are.

"Hey, you two ready for your first day of school?" I ask in an excited voice.

"Yeah!" Katara shouts, jumping in the air.

Mako, on the other hand, is a little more quite. "Are you nervous Mako?" I ask, and he nods. "Well just stay by Katara, you are in the same class, so you should be ok. If all else fails, you have one friend you can count on." Mako nods, regaining his smile.

"Alright, here are your backpacks." I say, holding their backpacks out in front of them. They take their backpacks before whining.

"Itsuuuuuu!!! This isn't my backpack!!" Katara complains. I fake gasp.

"Yeah, this isn't my backpack!" Mako exclaims.

"Really? I thought it was!" They laugh at my 'mistake' and I switch their backpacks, handing them the right ones.

"Ok, ready?"

"Yes sir." Katara does a little salute and Mako copies her words and actions just a second late. I laugh, these two are my pride and joy.

"Alrighty, let's goooooo!" I say as we make our way out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, as promised, here it is. I'm very sorry that there isn't any MHA action in here yet, but it's coming soon! I promise! And when it does it'll be so worth it! So have faith!

Talking with the characters went much better this time, I feel like they weren't fighting me so much (sorry, author nonsense). 

But what do you think? Cute? I'd love your feedback!

But yeah, so I'm not even going to look over this 'cause it's literally 3AM and my head feels like it's falling sideways the more I sit here so if there are typos, I'm so sorry and I'll look over this later. Bye! Also, go to sleep, please.