chapter one

"Now now, settle down children!" Sundrop walked to the castle to see what the commotion was. All the children were gathered around the play castle, as there were two children on top

"Hey!" Sundrop exclaimed out of panic. "That is very unsafe! Get down here!" His voice was drowned our by the children's chatters and laughter.

There was a boy, about six years old with a suit he made out of the pillows from the naptime area, and a girl, only four, begging the boy not to. "Drew, please don't! You might ruin the pillows, or worse, break something! The young girl was clever, and much smarter than Drew.

"Calm down, Nancy, I will be perfectly fine! See? It's not that far down!" Nancy leaned over the edge to look, but slipped. Drew grabbed her arm almost as quickly as she slipped. Sundrop saw the girl dangling and rushed over to help, but accidentally hit the play castle.

The two came tumbling down, but sundrop was ready. Drew and Nancy fell into his arms. "That was awsome! Let's do it again!" Drew exclaimed, breathing heavily. Nancy began to cry. Sundrop set the two down gently and grabbed a stuffed roxy plush to give to Nancy.

Nancy dropped the plushie and hugged sundrop's leg. Sundrop grabbed Nancy and lifted her to eye level and then sundrop blacked out.