chapter two

Sundrop opened his eyes to see a security guard talking to Drew. "He didn't do anything! Please leave him alone!" Sundrop looked around to see the daycare destroyed. "K-Kids? What happened?" Sundrop began to shake in fear as he sees a child with a scratch on her face

      "Shush! Drew is taking care of it! Just calm down and try not to alert the security guard!" Nancy backs away slowly, seemingly afraid "Nancy..?" Nancy and Drew's parents enter through the door and grabs their hands.

      Drew sobs as he is dragged away while the security guard grabs onto sundrop's arm "w-wait!" Sundrop exclaims, while trying to comprehend what happened "I didn't do anything!" He blurts, hoping that this was all a bad dream. "You seem to have a kink in your coding, so we have to recode you, removing your memories.

      "Please! Let him go!" Nancy and Drew tugged at their parents hand to try to save their friend. "It was the moon!" As soon as drew said "moon" he saw what happened. He hurt the children, but it wasn't him. "Please, you have to understand its-" He paused...

      His eyes faded from his pale eyes, to a lavender purple. The security guard looked into his eyes and saw a figure in a rabbit suit. Sundrop began to speak in a deep tone, nothing like his usual, circus-y voice "It was me." Then sundrop collapsed to the floor.