My dad said it fine.....

He said its fine to feel alone sometimes,
It's fine to feel like you have been left out sometimes.

He said it's fine to feel really hurt about it sometimes,
It not just me who goes through it but it seems its himself too sometimes.

He said it's ok that people come and go you just have to let it go sometimes.

People will piss you off while some will blame you for things you have not done but people and thier news will pass away from our lives by time.

He said that just because at someone I am angry does not mean I break ties.... all I got to do is ignore their stupidness sometimes.

He said it's ok to have feelings he said it's ok to be swayed on our own decisions sometimes cause everytime we repent with sincere heart Allah keeps forgiving us everytime.

He said it's fine that our own walls break sometimes, he said its ok that we break our own limit sometimes because every hour is a new start, we can build us back up anytime.

He said it's ok to not worry about the future because why care when we have put effort in the present times.
All he said to me was to focus on the present and the goal I have in front of my eyes.
Cause anyways whatever happens in the future in Allahs hands it lies.

.
.
.
.
.
As Salam u alaikum💖
I hope you like my poetry and well 😌

Note: by mistakes that I meant were the mistakes that are made by mistake,
By the walls that we break I mean the ones broken by mistake.
None of it means that you start the mistake saying that Allah (god) will forgive you for it. Well even after making the mistake or a realisation hit Allah is al-rahman all forgiving and merciful it's never too late to repent with the intention of never repeating it again.