0003

"HOW was living with luke? how was your new place, guys?"

she laughed, "it was great. it was great living with punz. my new place which is where i basically grew up is nice. i feel home, it felt home, i'm home. it felt nice! but, yeah, not with punz." she paused. she picked up a piece of cake and eat and drinks water after to clear her throat.

"this is so, whatever, chat, oh my god. she's so happy. she's so very happy, i was so happy and energetic. oh, um, why's there a lot of people coming now? um, hello, welcome? welcome! we're watching the twenty-two year old me message to twenty-three me."

"have you guys plan your wedding? your honeymoon? do you think it will be stressfull? well, one thing i'm sure it'll be awesome!"

"we don't. we aren't engaged. nothing." hermione laughed and secretly wiped the tears the continue to fall.

it still hurts. the younger hermione's words stabs her everytime she asked about luke. about the engagement, the relationship, the marriage. about things they planned but basically won't happen anymore.

"i actually didn't think we would broke up but, you know, things happened. but, yeah," she resumed the video and eat a piece of cake.

"um, have you hit a million followers on twitch? how was your youtube? does it also hit a million subscribers? how was it? if i have to predict, probably you do. since we're a little close now, you already hit it, yeah?"

"yeah, i do. i hit more than a million on twitch! so as youtube! my youtube is more popping off."

"oh, oh my gosh, oh, have you get cancelled yet?"

hermione laughed. "no, i haven't. yet. i don't know, maybe i was but i don't know?"

"does luke still plays minecraft and valorant? i bet he does! he's literally playing valorant all day like twenty-four seven!"

"he still does but more into valo. i think he still does until now? i don't actually know, i wasn't in social media a lot in the past weeks since i'm busy packing for moving, i have a lot of things to work on, so, yeah."

"you're turning twenty-four next year,"

"yeah."

"we're turning twenty-four! since you're probably engaged, how was it? does it felt different? that's crazy."

"yeah."

"did you travel the world? have you traveled?"

"kind of? i went to san francisco from massachusetts then went there to europe, spain. i would probably travel europe first then, you know, the rest."

"did you go to twitch con? vid con?"

"eh, i haven't since covid happened. there's a vaccine already but there's still the virus, so yeah. but hopefully this year or next year, i would be able to because i'd love to!"

"what else? wait, i'll think. um, how long have we been streaming? four now but five for you, right? we've been doing this for four-five years now, that's so cool and nice!"

"it is. i've been doing this for five years,"

"are you still loving every second of it?"

"i still do. i love every milli-seconds of it. i love our community, circle of friends online and offline, family."

"i don't know what to say anymore. um, i don't know! i hope you're enjoying your time. i hope you're having an absolute great birthday! i hope you're spending time with our parents, yourself and friends."

hermione paused the video and smiled at the hermione on the video. the video was a rollercoster ride, it was painful, cringe, awesome, she doesn't know even know how to explain it. she was overwhelmed.

"to end it, this is for you a year older than me hermione. happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear hermione, happy birthday to you!" as the 22-year-old hermione sang, she also lowly sang with her.

she watched as the video blacked out before putting up her 'be right back!' screen. she mute herself as the water in her eyes started to fell.

to be honest, she wasn't still in the right shape but she's managing. it still hurts her to core as she heard or read his name, saw his face and everything. but she knew she will be over it soon.

she wiped her tears and stood up then remove her 'be right back!'. "wait, chat, i'm gonna get a drink from my fridge, which is just steps away from me."

while she was streaming, her social media platforms were having a blast specially her twitter and instagram.

she came back with mountain dew can in her hands and a bottle of water. she sat down and drink the water first. she looked at the bottom right of her monitor before glancing at the clock on her room.

"hi, i'm back! so, i think we're gonna end it now. we've been live for six hours and fourty minutes, chat. thank you so much for showing up, for the greetings and wishes, for donating and subsribing, i appreciate it so much. thank you for everything, chat." she leaned back and smile directly at her camera.

"thank you for being here, chat. thank you for everything. i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, guys. thank you and i appreciate you all so much." hermione sat back straightly. "'til next time, bye!" she winked and using her two fingers, she salute. her stream ending with her outro that lasts for a minute.

she fell back on her chair, curled up, she watches as her chat flooded with messages. "thank you." hermione whispered as tears continiously fell. god knows how much she love them, her community.

J SPEAKS !

the timeline here is february of
2020.

i just review this and realized that
covid gained a lot of attention and
broke out on march. i would edit
this once we're half way or finish
on the book. there will be, for sure,
some loop holes, grammatical errors,
and a ton of wrong word spelling.