1 - Lovebirds

(Y/N) was not the most interesting person; from his mannerisms, specialties, and skills, one could simply think of him as just a kind individual, no different from the others that existed within the world.

One of the most distinct parts of his character, as well as his life, was that he was a captain, the captain of the battleship Hyperion, to be more specific. He had held the title for around ten years by now, and throughout the course of ten years, he had experienced many things, some much, much more important than others. 

He remembered when he first started out, stepping onto the cold metal of the battleship, afraid, scared, and worried about what other people would think about him. He wasn't the best with people back then, and even now, he still had some trouble due to the circumstances of his childhood; however, he persevered, gaining many friends and forming relationships that he never could have made if he had taken any other profession. On the other hand, however, he had almost died several times, so much so that it was honestly starting to get comical how much he had cheated death. 

Nevertheless, he didn't lament or feel regret for those moments; to him, his near-death experiences only made him stronger, and one of them even allowed (Y/N) to create a bond like no other, one that was special, so, so special to him. 

What bond was that and who was it with, you may ask? Well, it was with the amazing, absolutely flawless...

"Hey, (Y/N), are you done with work yet?" A silver-haired girl asked, her eyes red with a jewel implanted into her forehead, a jewel that was a defining part of who she was.  

"No, I still got some papers to sift through, unfortunately..." (Y/N) replied, writing his signature on several pieces of paperwork that had "Schicksal" plastered on the top of each page. 

Herrscher of Sentience.

Yes, (Y/N) had, indeed, developed an extraordinarily close bond with the Herrscher of Sentience herself, so close, in fact, that they got married.

It was still unbelievable to (Y/N) just how close they had become and how their relationship had grown in the course of nine years. They met nine years ago, and she also tried to kill him nine years ago. They had also gotten together nine years ago, and to believe that it all started with (Y/N)'s belief that anyone could be friends.

Over that period of time, their relationship had only grown stronger and stronger, all the way to a point where they were inseparable. Wherever (Y/N) would go, Sentience would follow along; whenever (Y/N) was doing work, Sentience would help and be right there with him; when assigning missions or being assigned missions, Sentience and (Y/N) would always be together, holding hands whilst doing so. 

It was certainly clear to literally everybody around them that they did and accomplished everything and went everywhere together, and all of their friends as well as the people they knew were fine with it, although it would cause some trouble for Theresa as she would have to try to convince Sentience that nothing would happen to (Y/N) when they did separate missions, every time such a situation would occur (which was rarely). To be clear, (Y/N) didn't do missions pertaining to fighting or even making weapons; rather, he spent most of his time doing reconnaissance or assigning Valkyries missions, both of which were, pretty much, harmless.