2 - Friendships

It was not the most common thing for (Y/N) to have visitors over, if ever at all. 

Now, his lack of visitors wasn't because he had no friends; he had numerous friends; instead, it was mainly due to the fact that everyone was so busy that there was essentially no time for (Y/N) to actually spend time with them, even if he wished to. Bronya and Mei were over at St. Fountain; Theresa was getting crammed with so much paperwork that it reduced the little amount of free time she already had, and Tesla and Einstein were also helping with St. Fountain and discovering its mysteries.

It felt like, too (Y/N), at least, that everyone was occupied with one thing or another, giving him no time to even ask how they were doing. Nevertheless, he understood the reasons behind why they weren't available, especially those who were tending to the situation over at St. Fountain, as that was becoming more and more worrying by the day. Plus, he wasn't completely alone. After all, he always had one person by his side at all times, even if that wouldn't be the case for a couple of days or weeks, or even months, due to the fact that she'd also be sent over to St. Fountain to ease the situation there. 

Furthermore, he did have one contact that was available, and he was quite surprised to see that they were. He suspected that Theresa would also send her to help out; however, it seemed like she was actually going to stay back until the situation got "more intense," as she put it.

Thus, he invited her over to his house for a nice cup of tea, and she agreed. Additionally, this contact wouldn't make Sentience jealous, even though she rarely got jealous considering how close she and (Y/N) were, as they knew each other quite well. 

"Come on in," (Y/N) said to his guest, opening the door for her to enter.

"Thank you for inviting me, (Y/N)," she replied, proceeding to take off her shoes and putting them on the shoe rack right beside the entrance to the small one-story house as she entered and looked around the place.

"No problem, Fu-Hua, and make yourself at home; you've been here before, after all," walking towards the living room, which was only a couple of steps away from the entrance of the house, (Y/N) sat down on the couch and took the kettle which rested in the middle of the table in front of him, pouring the tea that rested within it into two tiny tea-cups that had a nice, eloquent flowery design etched on them. At the same time, Fu-Hua continued to stare at the various picture frames with pictures in them that decorated the place, looking at the nightstand that was placed on the right-most wall between the living room and entrance so you could see it when you entered the living room or exited/entered the house, which had pictures of (Y/N) and Sentience together, doing several things in several places.

Meanwhile, Sentience had just heard the door opening, knowing that (Y/N) had come home. Thus, she ran out of their bedroom with a smile on her face.

"Hey, (Y/N)! How was your day?" She asked as Fu-Hua became slightly startled by Sentience entering the living room as Fu-Hua was still near the entrance of the house.