Chapter 2: Humiliation

He looked at her crying so pitifully Mikey.  He couldn't help but laugh even though he was in the midst of an intense battle, he suddenly felt that he had caught Hanma's trait.
    Mikey saw that he despised him, he lost his temper and kicked him in the head.  Michi used her hand to help.  Mikey really hurts a bit.
       Any newer moves.
   After saying that, Michi put her hand on Mikey's shoulder as a fulcrum.  Which turned upwards, lowering her knees to his back. Success made Mikey lie on the ground motionless.  But you know this cow name, it's only temporary.
    The Drakens and Saruko couldn't believe that the weak man could be so powerful.  What the hell happened.
   Takemichi, I accidentally told everyone about you being gay.  But he also beat and scolded me.  Why are you still doing this to everyone huhuhu.           
          Saruko hugged her face and cried, it really made others feel sad.  Mitsuya was heartbroken and ran over to her that day, comforting her it wasn't her fault that Takemichi was a pervert.
     After winning Mitsuya first, Smiley asked.
     It was wearing pants with Chifuyu and Angry brother replied with a scowl.  
         Then she died, she created it, a guy like me is about to sprout.Michi, my dear wife, please kick his beak for him, don't help him, Hakkai laughs and apologizes.  I don't want to be humiliated like the others.
      He heard that the other group is one pervert, the other is disgusting gay.  It feels like the world has been brainwashed with cancer.  Well, let's find Michi in this world first.  So ignoring the angry words of those idiots, he turned his back and left.  They also ate pain without chasing, while the other still held his face and cried.
        His mother, the disgusting bede. It's delicious, don't go.
        Haha are you scared of us bitch.
    It's frustrating, that disgusting guy dares to touch me.
     Hakkai, and the Kawata brothers held their bellies in anger and shouted.  Michi doesn't care at the moment, angry at those idiots who lost his IQ.  Fortunately, his previous husbands weren't so heartless.  Why aren't they like that, so you won't have hip pain.
       Then the three of them spoke up, now go to the other side and wear the same pants - Kisaki pushed his glasses and smiled and said.
      I'm sorry, I'll see you soon enough to please me - Draken said angrily.
    Michi heard the husbands scribbling and had a headache and asked to be quiet.  Immediately, the noise disappeared. 
     He followed his memory to his house.  Luckily it was still like his world.  Michi entered , found the key in the flower pot by the door .  This is similar to your personality so it's easy to find.
     Mimi opened the door and entered, it was very quiet.  He saw that the kitchen was full of instant noodles.  It seems that the world's Mitchi doesn't live very well.  He went back to his room to check.  As soon as I opened the door, I saw the 14-year-old blonde version of the naked man covered in wounds, along with a blinding scar.  Suddenly, he felt intense pain.
      Duma , who the fuck made Michi so petty and angry - Mikey spoke up , even though he knew it wasn't his wife .  But it is also another version of Michi. 
       - Don't Mikey, wait for me .... Huhu .... It hurts.  After listening.
      Michi raised her eyebrows and looked at the screen, seeing her husband's name being called.  Manjiro kept his mouth shut.
      Then there were a bunch of Touman names... God damn it, calling people gay.  But go do this to people .. Michi is really speechless with those people . 
          Even though it's not you, seeing myself in this world being treated so badly doesn't make my heart happy.  Sighing, he twisted his hand into taking care of this Takemichi.
     The other side Mikey wanted depression.  I didn't expect it to be like this in another world.  I know how miserable we are here chasing Michi from childhood to adulthood.  But the others did that, miserable for them.  Making a terrible reputation Wakasa looked at the 14-year-old Takemichi's injuries, he told Michi to try and find him in that world.  At least he needed allies to deal with those idiots and green tea with him.
        Hello brother... Who are you talking about stupid people - Chifuyu smiled and looked at this wise man. 
       Michi, I think it's more appropriate for you to go find me and Ran - Rindou said without giving up. 
       I'm still alive, but you, Michi, you have to go to Thien Bamboo to find him.  I'm sure in any world, I love you - Izana said confidently.

I know less today than yesterday, but tomorrow I will try to write more Goodbye.(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)و