The Interview

It's hard to find a job and get hired in the same day ya know.My mother said 'I'm coming here to visit on the last day of August YOU BETTER HAVE A JOB THEN!' I was searching and searching never found one yet and it's a week before she comes and knowing her she likes coming early.I used to love my mum but it changed when I turned 15 I'm not going to say the story though.

Soon after I found a job I'm good at but I need to get hired... welp no time to lose am I right.

(First Person POV)
I get up and put on my F/C {Favorite color} T-Shirt and my
S/F/C {second favorite color} pants and my black shoe and
T/F/C {third favorite color}hoodie and ran to the kitchen grabbed a snack and my keys and was out the door.I got into my Jeep I put my seatbelt on and started up my car and headed to CBPW.

(5 minutes later)
Wow I never knew it was that close to my house.I parked my car and got out making sure to lock it before I went in.Me being me{sorry if it's not true} I got distracted and ran into someone.
"OH MY IM SO SORRY SIR!" I said helping the sandy-blonde male up.
"It's perfectly fine young man." He said.
"I'm Henry Emily the Owner of this place." Henry said.
"Nice meeting you Mr.Emily I'm {M/N} {L/N}." I said to Henry.
"It nice meeting as well Mr.{L/N}"
Henry said.
"Now what brings you here today?" Henry said.
"I'm looking for a job and this is one of the jobs I'm good at." I said.
"Well follow me and let's see if you get hired." Henry said.

     {AFTER THE INTERVIEW}
OML I CANT BELIEVE IT I GOT THE JOB!
"You start tomorrow Mr.{L/N}." Henry Said.
"Alright Sir!" I said happily.
I wave bye and he waves back and I run outside unlock my car door put my seatbelt on and left the pizzeria.

(At your home)
I go up stairs grab my mini backpack and put a water ,some tools ,some snacks ,and most importantly my pills three kinds and my inhaler I FUCKIN HATE HAVING THIS SHIT but I was born with it so I can't help it. I look at the time it's 2 a.m I grab my pills and take them with some water and take a shower cause I got home at 1:50 had something to eat and took my pills so now it's 2:00 in the morning so yea.I finally finished and dry off and put some comfortable clothes on and sit on the down stairs couch and watched tv for GOD WHO KNOWS HOW FUCKING LONG.
"For good sake is there nothing good to watch anymore?" I said flipping through the channels on my old tv. Finally I just got bored and got up and walked over to the kitchen to grab some food and a coffee. "God damn I hate being a insomniac."I take my stuff to the couch and sit down and drank my coffee.Looking at the time it 1p.m damn...I get up and put my dishes in the sink and go up stairs and sit on my bed and play some old video games.
(11:50)
I get up off my bed and put on my work uniform and run down stairs put on my backpack get my key and I'm out the door!