The Final Week

(In this will have angst)

{Before}
"People with asthma can't run or have their heart rate super high or it could kill them." Ballora said to Ennard and then he just looks at me.

{Now lets continue}
The last day of the week(Friday)
{M/N} POV
I groaned not wanting to get up off my bed trying to get some sleep.But I had to anyway because of my job so I got up and got ready and went to work with my stuff.

I got used to the elevator by now so yea.Anyways I was in the main room with ballora's and foxy's stage on either side.I groaned and went to the room baby lead me well I thought it was baby.I seen the scooper but instead I was in the animatronic's place.....guess it's the end.I hear a few beeps and I could move but chose not too.
*Beep,Beep,BEEP, And then not a single sound heard*

{A few hours later}
I get up seeing ennard in front of me staring at me in the eyes.I look down seeing my skin purple and scars all over my body.
"What's with this?" I ask in a raspy voice and look at ennard dead in the eye.
"I wanted out of that hell hole and now here we are idiot." Ennard said with a tone I heard before.....!MOTHER!

Memory 1
I was 15 at the time but mother started yelling and crying and blamed me for father's death when she chased him off and he drove off the cliff.Its been a month since it happened so I decided to do what I needed too. I yelled back at her me and her hated each other since and I moved out at 16.

~A/N~
"Sorry if it's short dears"
~Michealthespiderboi~