𝟗 | 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐱𝐲𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞

Word Count: 3.2k

2k

September 1st 2021The Lounge

September 1st 2021
The Lounge

"Where is he now?" Toji asked

"He's laying on the couch in the open area up here." Marcus responded. You remembered seeing an open area last time you were here at the. It was at the end of the hallway. There, you'd usually see some of the men trying to hit on the strippers. Right now, there's only six people.

"Alright we're on our way." Toji said. Toji and Marcus hung up as the two of you ran towards the elevator. As you were in the elevator you started to get concerned.

"Wait Marcus said that Gojo was shot ten minutes ago right?" You asked. Before you got kidnapped, you got a medical bachelor's degree (in hopes to become a surgeon) so you might be able to help him.

"Yes he did. I hope he's okay." Toji said.

Nigga he just got shot. What do you think?

Deep down you knew that there's a huge chance that Gojo is already dead. If he was still alive by the time Marcus called, that would've already been Gojo taking his last breath. Being alive ten minutes after being shot is a miracle inning of itself.

As soon as the elevator got on the second floor, you and Toji ran into the open area and saw Gojo's half dead body laying on the couch. Around him was Marcus, Lyric, Mei, Shoko and Bia. You felt sympathy as you looked at Lyric crying over Gojo's unconscious body. You saw the way Lyric would glance at Gojo during her performance yesterday. You also saw Gojo and Lyric talking outside the club when Lyric supposedly "left". You could see the obvious tension between the two which is what made this situation even worse for her.