𝟏𝟏 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

Word Count: 1.7k

7k

September 21st 2021Parking lot of Shibuya's Laboratory

September 21st 2021
Parking lot of Shibuya's Laboratory

"What do you mean they're not responding?" You asked firmly speaking to Sasaki

"I tried reaching out to them because their location was turned off but they aren't responding." Sasaki replied nervously. Everybody in the car could feel the tension. Especially Marcus.

"Where was their last known location?" You asked.

"Y/n I think you guys should worry about bringing the medicine back." Sasaki responded. Though, she just met you, she knew that she didn't want you to do anything impulsive.

"I need to know where my husband is." You said.

"Sasaki is right, we came to get Gojo's medicine. Gojo is relying on us." Mei said.

"Gojo is fine. Nanami is there with him and so is Sasaki. Our concern now is Toji and the girls." You said. You were trying to look strong in front of everyone but you were secretly anxious as hell. You lost Toji once, you don't want to loose him again. Plus, three of your friends are with him too.

"We need to think about this, we could be walking right into a trap." Marcus said rubbing your arm in a comforting way. All of a sudden, your anxiety was slowly slipping away. Before you could respond back to Marcus, you heard gunshots going off.