WHAT IF...? both sasha and marcy landed near toad tower part 1

Author note: this chapter was requested by ReissTOHOfficalBump. This story will feature my own original stories and requested stories. If you wish to request a story, write it in the comments.

Los Angeles, earth 172019

Anne, sasha and marcy met at the park bench. Anne pulled the music box out of her bag and took on final breath before opening it. The last thing the trio saw was a blinding flash of light.

Marcy woke up in a forest, Anne and Sasha were nowhere to be seen. She called out for them but no answer.

She walked through the forest for hours until finally falling to the ground and passing out. Marcy wakes up in a cell and trys running but is stopped by a chain cuffed to her ankle.

Sasha: "Have fun trying to get out of that is pointless."

Marcy looked behind her and saw Sasha in a back corner of the room.

Marcy: "Oh thank vecna your alive. Where are we?"

Sasha: "We're in some smelly toad castle in the middle of nowhere."

After a second of confusion marcy looked toward the cell entrance and was startled when she saw a giant toad standing in front of her.

Captain grime: "look who finally woke up from from their 3 day nap."

Marcy rubbed her eyes to see of she was dreaming.

Captain grime held up a shoe and threw it into the cell.

Captain grime: "No need to ignore our questions any longer, we have all the answers we need.

Marcy was in shock to realize it was Anne's shoe.

Suddenly the alarms started ringing. This alerted grime, who then left the room. The ground started shaking. After which Sasha and marcy saw a large eye peaking through their cell window.

A heron crashed through the window and started going after marcy. Sasha grabbed a bowl of food and smashes it in its eye. The heron roared in pain. The second one then pops its head in and go's for Sasha. Grime appears in front of it and holds it back.

Marcy and Sasha start running but Sasha stops and throws a barrel at the heron, allowing grime to escape.

They run to the lower level where the other toads were hiding.

Grime: well well. They call you the best warriors in amphibia. WE'RE UNDER ATTACK RIGHT AND YOUR STANDING AROUND BEING USELESS.

Sasha: umm grimsey, a moment of your time please.

Sasha dragged grime behind a curtain while marcy tried making conversation with one of the toad warriors.

Marcy: so where'd you get that scar from? Did you get it from battling a fierce ferocious beast?

Toad warrior: Um actually I got it from cooking dinner last night.

There was a bit of disappointment in marcy's face. Sasha and grime re-emerge from behind the curtain.

Grime: I have realized that haven't been treating you all fairly. To defeat our current enemy, we must fight as a team. And because of your bravery a d fearlessness. You . . have (angry grunt) earned my respect.

The warriors started cheering saluted the captain ready for his commands.

Grime whispered to Sasha that her plan was easier than he thought.

Everyone started runningup the stairs to the main courtyard where the herons were waiting.

The herons roared at the warriors but it didn't phase them. They began attacking the the herons.

Eventually the herons got the upper hand until help arrived.

Grime Sasha and marcy jumped from the tower and started attacking the herons. Grime sliced at one of their Beeks. Marcy charged at the other with a bow and arrow but tripped, falling and hitting her head.

The heron opened its mouth ready to devour marcy until Sasha jumped up and kicked it in the eye.

The herons retreated to the sky's screaming in pain.

The warriors went down to the mess hall to celebrate their victory.

Sasha and marcy then made a deal with grime that if they helped rebuild the tower, they will help them search for anne.

Marcy then follows grime but turns around.

Marcy: Sashy, you comin?

Sasha: I'll be there in a minute.

Marcy: ok

Marcy then continued walking to the mess hall. Sasha stood outside looking at a picture of her marcy and anne.

Sasha: don't worry anne, we'll find you soon. But first we're gonna have some fun with this place.

Part 2 coming soon. . .