6. just you

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

Jack Manifold // JackManifoldTWO

Good burger :D

112 replies 307 retweets 16

112 replies 307 retweets 16.7k likes

|

Usern109

That looks like a yummy burger Jack

|

Usern65

Mmmmmhmm borger

Tubbo // TubboTWO

So that's where you went off too...

|

tommy // tommyaltinnit

you left me with the Americans

|

Ranbalt // ranaltboo

You're so rude to me

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

rae // raenning

cool people impressions

16 replies 95 retweets 1

16 replies 95 retweets 1.6k likes

|

Usern9

Rae socializing???

|

Usern10

AH YOU MADE A FRIEND!

|

rae // raenning

I did! :]

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

It was Raenna and her father at the burger place. It wasn't as busy as the other days, maybe it was because it was Wednesday morning but nonetheless she found herself just wiping the tables off.

That was until the door open and the bell jingled, she hummed, "Go and get a seat hun. I'll be with you in a second." She said without looking up.

Her attention was caught by a familiar laugh. She looked forward and realized that it was Jack. She smiled, "Oh hi there." she said as a blush appeared on her pale cheeks.

Jack couldn't help but smirk at her red cheeks, he pointed to his, "You got a bit of red around here-" he laughed when she threw the rag at him.

She rolled her eyes, "Go and get a seat." She said and he nodded. Deciding on sitting by the front just so he could have Raenna's attention for the time being.

She walked behind the counter and tilted her head at him, "You came back. Was it the burgers?" she joked. Jack laughed and shrugged, "Maybe. But maybe I just wanted to see you..." he trailed.

Raenna raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you flirting with me Manifold?" she asked. He chuckled, "Only if you want. I can stop if it makes you uncomfortable." He said.

She stared at him and chuckled, "You're lucky you have great cheekbones." She said as she passed him a menu. He laughed, "Glad they actually work." He said as he looked at the menu.

As he was trying to pick between the multiple meals available in the Michaels' burger joint, Raenna looked at him confused. She pursed her lips, she didn't know why Jack came by without the rest of them. She thinks it was the burgers, she didn't want to dwell on it much, not wanting to assume something that wasn't there.

"Uh Raenna?" Jack asked looking up at her. She hummed and smiled at him, he sighed, "I actually don't know what to get. What do you suggest?" he asked.

She looked at him surprised but chuckled, "A burger it is." She said as she wrote it down before clipping the piece of paper and rang the bell.

From back at the kitchen, Jack can hear her father working on his order. "What would you like to drink?" she asked. He hummed, "A coke would be nice." He said as he folded the menu.

Raenna passed him his drink, "The others boring you that much?" she joked. Jack laughed, "I guess so. Everyone's just roaming around and I found myself here." He said truthfully.

She studied him, she couldn't find a lie in hs statement and she nodded, "Then the place must really gave you an impression huh?" she asked.

"Actually, you did." he said. Her lips parted as her heart felt as though it was about to run out of her chest. She was about to say something when the bell rang again.

"Order up!" her father called out and she sighed in relief. Turning to grab the burger, she then gave it to Jack who thanked her.

Raenna was about to excuse herself when Jack stopped her, "I think your cool." He said. She smiled, "You're cool too."