12. halloween

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

TWITTER!

rae // raenning

happy Halloween!

13 replies 17 retweets 1

13 replies 17 retweets 1.2k likes

|

Usern87

Cool!

|

Usern56

Seems awfully familiar...

|

Usern10

I swear she's wearing the same outfit as 'sisterboo' in ranboo's IG story

|

Usern109

sus...

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Jack Manifold // JackManifoldTV

Halloween

296 replies 630 retweets 19

296 replies 630 retweets 19.4k likes

|

Usern12

THE JOKER

|

Usern67

A sad joker....

|

Usern109

HI JACK!

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

Sapnap and Quackity decided to have a small Halloween party seeing as the rest of the SMP was still in Florida.

The group was divided into different types of Halloween goers; one group really put effort (like Jack, Phil, Kristen, Sapnap, Puffy, Ponk, Hannah, Ant, Charlie, Quackity, Karl, Eret, Fundy, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tina, Eryn and Sienna), the ones that just pulled something out of their closest (like Dream, George, Sam, Boomer and Purpled) and the last group was those that needed convincing (like Tommy, Techno and Wilbur).

Dream and Sienna invited Raenna and she wasn't one to turn down a good Halloween party. Given that it isn't a 'party-party' but rather just a hang out with them dressing up.

Raenna was known to be a Halloween enjoyer so when she arrived Niki rushed to her and complimented her make up.

"Ohmygosh! You and Punz are matching!" she said. They looked at Punz who waved at them. Raenna chuckled, "Skeletons are top tier." She said and Punz laughed nodded, "True." He said making her chuckle.

"Have you seen your brother?" Niki asked and she shook her head, "I haven't. I swear if he painted his face-" "Why hello there dear sister." Ranboo cut her off as Punz excused himself.

She turned around to see Ranboo withhorns and a scar on his face. "What are you supposed to be?" she asked. Ranboo laughed, "I am Tubbo!" he said in a British accent.

"And let me guess, Tubbo is you?" she asked with a smile. He nodded making her and Niki laugh. "Well have fun with that." She said as she looped her arm around Niki and walked away.

Niki laughed, "Ready to have fun?" she asked and Raenna sighed but nodded, "Yeah. I needed this." She said as they walked to the backyard.

There she saw the different costumes that the others wore. Dream wore his merch while George got his clout goggles. Quackity, Karl and Sapnap wore onesies and so much more.

Her eyes travelled around the place until she saw Jack. She laughed, "Is Jack the Joker?" she asked. Niki hummed and nodded, "Yeah. He asked me and Tina to do his make up." She said.

"Well you guys did a great job." Raenna praised her making Niki blush. She was about to say something when Jack appeared behind her.

"Raenna." He said. Niki giggled and patted her friend's arm, "I'm gonna go and look for Tina." She said before walking away.

"Well hello there Joker." Raenna said as she turned to Jack who grinned at her, "You like?" he asked wiggling his red triangle eyebrows. This made her laugh and nod, "Yeah it looks good." She said.

"Thanks-" "Tina and Niki did a great job." She cut him off and smirked. Jack narrowed his eyes, "If it didn't seem you put that effort on your make up I would have pushed you in the pool." He said.

Just as Jack said it, a splash was heard. They turned to the pool only to see Quackity and Purpled in the pool.

Raenna shook her head, "Want to go inside? I don't necessarily want to be the next one in the pool." She suggested and Jack laughed and nodded.

Leading her back inside, they didn't notice Tubbo and Tommy watching them.

˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。⋆ ˚。

The two ended up sitting on the front steps of Dream's home. The ruckus and music could be heard from the backyard but they didn't mind.

They were just chatting as the cold wind of November hit them. Raenna leaned her head on Jack's shoulders as he hummed.

And that's because I wanna be your favourite boy

I wanna be the one that makes your day

The one you think about as you lie awake

I can't wait to be your number one

I'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine

But I still wanna break your heart and make you cry...

Raenna lifted her head up and smiled at him. "What?" Jack asked. She chuckled, "You know, I like it when you sing. You should sing more often." She said.

Jack chuckled and shrugged, "I don't know about that." He said. Raenna rolled her eyes, "I'm serious. You have a great voice."

He hummed and nodded, "I'll only accept if you sing with me. So do we have a deal?" "Deal."