Part 2

Lmao I will leave that there

Finally it was afternoon, Tanjiro was returning all of his shit to the locker and getting ready for the next class. He stumbles upon an alive french fries.

Zenitsu: Good afternoon Tanjiro!

Tanjiro: Z-Zenitsu-san!

Zenitsu: Hey, have you heard that someone burned Himari in the incinerator??

Tanjiro: Really?? That's scary. . .
(Stop the cap)

Zenitsu: We need to be careful. . The school has received some suspicious activity lately. . .

Tanjiro: I see. . . I'll make sure everyone is safe. Even when if it's you.

Zenitsu: W-What?

Tanjiro: Oh nothing! Hehe

Zenitsu's POV:
That's suspicious. That's weird-

Tanjiro's POV:
Zenitsu-san really looks nice today. . . AAAAA I'M IN LOVE AJAKSJAKJ I'LL MAKE SURE TO KEEP HIS CUTE FACE SAFE. Even from pesky people. . .

Yui: Zenitsu-senpai!

Zenitsu: Oh hello! Can I help you?

Tanjiro's POV:
Tsk. Looks like my wish came true. Another Rival. . . 

Yui: Actually, the Teacher mentioned stuff about working with a partner. . . W-Would you be one then. . .?

Tanjiro's POV:
"Partners". . . "PARTNERS"?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?! IS SHE GONNA TAKE MY ZENITSU AWAY TOO?!

Zenitsu: Oh uhm, I was about to be partners with Tanjiro, but sure! I can help! You dont mind right Tanjiro?

Insert Tanjiro going on Shinobu mode. Angry on the inside and smiling at the outside

Tanjiro: O-Of course. . .!! Why would I. . .?

Zenitsu: Ding ding ding ding! I'll meet you after class!

Zenitsu left leaving these two behind

Yui: . . I know what you did to Himari last morning.

Tanjiro: . . Oh. . . You do huh?

Yui: Yep!!~ I'll make sure everyone knows what you did.

Tanjiro: Oh. . . Oh we'll see about that. . .~

He does an evil grin

Yui: If I meant for everyone, I also meant by Zenitsu-senpai. . . You'll never be able to get him.

Tanjiro: Mmh. . . What if I stab you so that you will never be able to get him?

Yui: Oh no. You can try. I'm pretty skilled at fighting.

Tanjiro: Heh. How about I make sure it wont last for long? The only thing you're pretty skilled at, is losing your life away. . .~ Now, after dismissal, you can kiss that life. . . "Bye bye" away. . .~