STYLE

STYLE ━━━━━

STYLE ━━━━━

an eddie munson fanfiction .* ✧· .˚

midnight
you come and pick me up, no headlights

✧∘ଂ ࿐ ཾ  𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

         𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 and Eddie Munson were an unusual pairing, they both knew that

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 and Eddie Munson were an unusual pairing, they both knew that. They both knew that if anyone found out that Stephanie snuck out most nights to see Eddie that she'd probably loose all respect she'd gained from being a Hawkins High cheerleader and that Eddie would be frowned upon by his friends for fraternising with the enemy.

But Eddie couldn't help it, Stephanie had an aura about her that people just felt drawn to and he was no exception. He couldn't stay away from her, no matter how hard he tried at the start. Her soft laugh and contagious smile had him hypnotised. And Stephanie had tried too, tried so hard to stay away but Eddie made her feel things she couldn't give up. Things she had never felt before.

Now, that wasn't to say that Eddie and Stephanie were in a relationship. They weren't, they both had made that clear. But they may as well have been with the amount of time they spent together. When Stephanie wasn't at cheer practice, having dinner with her parents or hanging out with her friends then she was with Eddie. Either at his trailer, in his van, at Skull Rock, anywhere they could be alone.

Stephanie would've kept up the secrecy too but when her best friend dies in Eddie's trailer and he's accused of murdering her, Stephanie has no choice but to out their relationship. But Stephanie doesn't care, not when she knows Eddie is innocent. And she is willing to do anything to prove that.

stephanie carter. emily rudd

eddie munson

eddie munson. joseph quinn

eloise carter

eloise carter. jennifer garner
tim carter. mark ruffalo
stranger things characters. their
respected actors

𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
wildstarkey tearsricochets valkyraes starkleys doveholland sunsetszns harringtonsike  -lostgardens -luvmikaelson hearts4mbs kurts-cobain queenlizziesleftnip smolbeanvik rubychilwell

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
**VOL 2 SPOILERS**
okay so yes i'm still going to write this despite what happened to eddie in the last episode just because i love eddie too much not to write this and i'm already attached to him and stephanie so this is still happening.
i am not sure yet how i will end this and write episode 9. because there's so many things i could do. stephanie's fate is still yet to be decided and i've also thought about completely changing the plot of the last episode and keeping eddie alive too because imo it was the most pointless death and didn't need to happen. and the way they dealt with it after was awful and eddie deserved better

but anyway, i am super excited to write this. i will be alternating between season 4 timeline and flashbacks of before season 4 just to write eddie and stephanie's relationship more because the s4 plot won't allow me to get into it as much as i want so i'm looking forward to that and i hope you guys enjoy this book!

𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦
started 3rd july 2022
finished — n/a