Chapter 45

Bai Yang washed up and got ready for bed.

"Lord Hua," the guard's voice echoed from outside.

"Is Xie Ze Tian inside? I want to see him." Hua Fei Hua replied with his sweet voice.

"Replying to your Lordship, Lord Xie busied himself the whole day and has just gone to sleep." The guard answered, respectful and calm. There was a loud noise, probably from Hua Fei Hua trying to enter and being blocked by the guard. "Lord Hua, Lord Xie has gone to sleep. Now isn't a good time."

"You dare stop me?" Hua Fei Hua's voice was filled with arrogance.

"Apologies, but according to His Highness's orders, no one is allowed into his room." Staring down the threat of Hua Fei Hua, the guard's voice remained steady and calm. He didn't give Hua Fei Hua any face at all.

Bai Yang, listening in, knew that if he didn't speak up, the two might start fighting outside or something. So he commanded, "Let him in."

It was only then that the guard opened the door. Hua Fei Hua barged in, complaining at once. "How dare you try to stop me, Xie Ze Tian!"

Xie Ze Tian and Hua Fei Hua had a good relationship in private. Although their relationship was of one extremely enthusiastic person with an indifferent one, Xie Ze Tian loved all beautiful people. Even though Hua Fei Hua was a crossdresser, Xie Ze Tian still chased after him. Xie Ze Tian might have taken advantage of Hua Fei Hua every once in a while, but most of the time it was Hua Fei Hua toying with Xie Ze Tian. From time to time, Hua Fei Hua would use his gaze to provoke Xie Ze Tian, but he'd never given in and taken a loss before.

If these two really did get together, who knows who would suffer the biggest loss, Bai Yang thought.

Within the Four Generals of the Demon Realm, the one with the lowest IQ should be Xie Ze Tian. He wasn't too bright, unable to move the moment he saw a beautiful person.

"Don't accuse me. I only just found out there was a guard outside."

"His Highness sent a guard to protect you?" Hua Fei Hua seemed to realize something and chuckled. "Is this because of last time? You never touched the beauties of the palace before, did you? You were so bold to fool around with the palace staff without fearing His Highness's fury."

In that world, there was no such thing as a wall that air can't pass through. The Demon King wouldn't allow news of what happened between Bai Yang and the palace servants to spread, in order to save face, but Hua Fei Hua controlled their intelligence. It was impossible to hide anything from him.

Bai Yang was speechless. Hua Fei Hua was right. Xie Ze Tian always avoided developing a relationship with the palace staff, as he was wary of the Demon King. He was afraid he might anger the Demon King and get his head chopped off.

"They initiated it." Bai Yang explained.

"Haha," Hua Fei Hua obviously didn't believe him. "If you didn't initiate it, how would the palace staff dare seduce you?"

Bai Yang: "..."

Bai Yang had nothing to say in reply. God that Daily Task!

"You're getting bolder and bolder as time goes on." Hua Fei Hua wore a bright red dress. A lock of his hair slipped from behind his right ear, falling onto his chest. He twirled it around his finger and threw a coy wink at Xie Ze Tian.

Bai Yang looked at the other's strand of hair, a casual glance with no hidden intentions. However, Hua Fei Hua let out a soft 'ah', and said with a pout, "Unbelievable, you're staring at my chest."

Bai Yang: "..."

Bai Yang shivered. What are you thinking, dude?

You have no chest. What can I stare at?