Not all men-five

"So why am I here?" I asked annoyed sitting on the concrete floor

"We're training you." He said and I looked confused.

"We? I just see you and me." Suddenly a man appears.

"I'm Luke. Eric's best and only friend.

"Nice meeting you but I honestly have better things to do than training with two of my leaders because obvious. I don't do scary people!" I countered and was about to leave when I noticed the door was locked.

"You'll stay here and train," Eric demanded.

"Eric...let me out." I breathed out and my eyes were wide open.

"Daisy. I talked with Four and he said you should be trained so we're gonna do exactly this thing." Luke said walking towards me but I rushed into another corner.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I hissed and Eric looked annoyed but honestly when doesn't he?

"What's wrong with you Daisy? You said yourself you want me to train you to be better." Eric called out to me and I looked up from the floor.

"But not in a locked room with two men and maybe some more in corners which I don't see. So. Stay. Away." I begged them trying not to freak out and have a panic attack.

"Okay, you know what? You're pathetic!" Eric said face-palming himself.

"If you'd know my past you wouldn't lock me in this room in the first place!" I whispered tears dreading to fall even though it wouldn't be the first time I told anyone.

Caleb was the first one I've ever told.

"Daisy, would you please calm down and stop acting like a baby." Eric pleaded but I just couldn't help the rising panic.

"C-could someone p-please get Four?" I asked quietly and Luke opened the door to get Four.

They came rushing in and Four walked towards me. Seeing my foot bouncing up and down and my hands shaking.
"What happened?" He asked Luke and Eric who wasn't even looking at me.

"She just started to freak out," Luke answered.

"He'll never stop, h-he won't," I murmured just so loud so Tobi could hear me.

"Daisy, I want you to look at me and count till 10 and then I want you to think of something. Like a song that could express your feelings. Alright?" Tobias looked at me his hand on my knee to stop my bouncing.