Chapter 25

Guess who's BAAAACKKK!!😆
I'm sorry it's been so long there have been many changes is my life but I had some free time a wrote a long chapter for y'all to make up for it😁

I do not know when I will update again with finals coming up but I will try to if I have time. Hope y'all enjoy this chapter.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ryder:

After our little session in the kitchen we headed up stairs back to our room to get ready for the day. I let Rose get ready first by waiting outside the closed bedroom door. Yes, we have made progress but that doesn't mean everything is completely ok and her trauma is forgotten. So I give her her space while she changes until she gives me the ok to come back in.

"Ok" I head her small voice say from the other side of the door.

I make my way back into our room and head towards the bathroom for a shower.

"I think Addie was hoping to spend the day with you today." I tell her while turning on the water.

"Really? I thought I was spending the day with you?" She asked shyly.

I came out of the bathroom and walked up to cup her face. I gave her a little kiss on her forehead.

"As much as I would love to spend the rest of my day, heck the rest of my life just cuddled up with you I do have an important meeting I have to attend today. But don't worry it shouldn't take too long. And plus my sister seems to really like you and I think you will have a good time I promise." I reassured her.

She looked down and had the cutest blush covering her cheeks.
"Alright." She answered.

"Alright? Her room is on the floor below us three doors to the left. How about to go meet her and make your plans for the day? Miles will be here soon to go with me to the meeting. I'll come find you after."

She nods her head then scurries off to my sisters room.

As I take my shower the water runs down my face and my mind gos back to that night. The night my heart truly broke for my little mate. How could anyone do that? Especially to a child. She didn't deserve it. Any of it. I just wish I could have found her sooner. Then maybe I could have saved her from them. I could have saved her. Tears began to run down my face along with the water combing from my shower head. I swear I will protect her from anything and everything for as long as I live. She will only feel happiness and security from now on. I swear it.

————————Time Skip———————————-

After I finished getting ready Miles came to meet me and we made our way to my office.

"Did you even get why Alpha Colton was coming today?" I asked.

"No, he didn't specify. But from what I could find out from snooping a bit it seems like he's looking for something or someone. I have heard that he has been on a rampage in his own pack. So it's probably best if we keep a close eye on him while he is here. I don't trust the guy as far as I can throw him." Miles exclaims.

After a few moments we hear a knock on the door. Miles and I stand and walk down to the front door to meet our guests.
Standing in the threshold is Dark Nights Alpha Colten as well as his Beta, Owen. Both men looking very serious and cold. Miles and I meet them with the same icy stares. If they will not be hospitable then why should we?

"Welcome. Please come in." I say to our guests.
Miles and I walk them to my office where we all take a seat.

"So what can I do for you?" I ask.