2 slightly edited(slight edit x2)

(By continuing past this point you agree that any trauma, relapse, flashbacks, nightmares, urges, panic attacks, or anything of the sorts are not in any shape, form, and/or way the fault of the author of this story or anyone or anything associated with the author of the story or the story itself. Enjoy.)

(What means what

Speaking = Evelyn:hi

Thinking = anything in between these ' '

Some actions I may or may not put with the characters speech/thinking= *action*

Waiver like thingy = the first thing underneath the title of the page/chapter thingy

Authors note(s) also known as A/n= anything in these thingys ( )

Author note(s) inside author note(s)= anything in these thingys[ ]

I think that's it with the key thing.)

Oh and this is basically what Evelyn looks like:

When she met Flowey:

After getting out of the ruins:

After sans gave her his jacket:

A bit before her "final" death:

During her "final" death:

I have a terrible memory and only got the ending, a bit near the ending, this part, and the part before this planned out

I have a terrible memory and only got the ending, a bit near the ending, this part, and the part before this planned out. As I said, this idea came up out of nowhere. I don't recommend leaving after Evelyn's "last" death. There's a reason I keep putting it in quotations. ;)

Some of the story and/or characters is/maybe ooc. Here's a bit of information about some characters here. And an explanation for some others. I may add more later on.

We don't see much between Chara and Asriel dying and Frisk falling, the only things we know for certain are that, 1. Asgore declared war on humanity, 2. Toriel retreated to the ruins, and 3. Flowey was made. At least that's all the information I have at the moment.

Due to this I am making a few tweaks for plot conveniences. Though I would have made them anyway.

Now that that's cleared up, let's get to the more important stuff.

1. Most of the monsters will be like their Underfell counterparts towards humans, but will be like the nice, if a bit cautious, monsters we know them as towards each other. There's only a few exceptions.

Example; Papyrus will act like the energetic, pun hating, puzzle loving, skeleton we know him as towards Sans, but he'll be downright cruel and merciless towards any human.

The exceptions towards this are,

Sans,
Flowey,
Toriel,
Alphys,
And the river person.

Their personalities later change as Evelyn befriends them.

2. Evelyn is very sickly. She has poor health and it's easy for her to get hurt. Despite her poor health, she has a big heart and cares about everyone around her more than herself.
Her main trait is kindness but, there's a reason that it's also determination. She will do everything for those she cares about, putting her own health and well being aside.
Her dream is to help free the monsters from Mount Ebott and bring peace to humans and monsters, no matter how hard it maybe.

3. Flowey helps Evelyn during her stay in the Underground after she fell. He isn't actually a bad monster, he just thought Frisk was suspicious and didn't want them to hurt anyone.

4. The other amalgamates[as Flowey is technically one] also are protective and friendly towards Evelyn.

5. Toriel doesn't act as motherly in the game do to Evelyn being an ACTUAL adult. She acts more like that one friend that is just protective and trying to look out for you, but doesn't know the right way to do it. She apologizes for hurting Evelyn afterwards and wishes her luck on her journey.

6. Sans is extremely protective of Evelyn after accidentally giving her a heart attack and killing her when they first met. He saw she was cold and gave her his jacket. He and Flowey are friends and decided to protect Evelyn to the best of their abilities whenever the other couldn't. Sans had fallen in love with Evelyn the moment he saw her and was devastated each time she died. He thought she was the most perfect being he ever saw.

7. I once saw a comment that gave me a new perspective on the Frisk/Player/Chara control thingy. And I genuinely agree with them and feel stupid for not thinking of it sooner. So I'm using that theory for this. But the theory is that, both they Player and Frisk are in control OF Frisk. The reason being that, yes we control Frisk to make certain choices, but they choose how to follow through with those choices.

Example;we choose to comfort someone because they look sad but we don't specify how. And Frisk, let's say, gives them a hug. Well we chose to comfort the character but Frisk chose to give them a hug.

How and why I'm adding this theory, when Frisk hasn't even fallen yet, is going to be revealed in time. Until then you're gonna have to be patient, while I try to figure stuff out.