(By continuing past this point you agree that any trauma, relapse, flashbacks, nightmares, urges, panic attacks, or anything of the sorts are not in any shape, form, and/or way the fault of the author of this story or anyone or anything associated with the author of the story or the story itself. Enjoy.)

Evelyn had just fallen into a hole in the mountain. She was honestly surprised she survived the fall with her poor health.

Evelyn pushed these thoughts aside, she needed to get back to her sibling. So, she started to walk around to see if she could get back out. Suddenly a flower popped up in front of her.

Flowey:howdy! My name's Flowey! What's yours?

Evelyn was shocked it was a talking flower with a face! It was... it was a monster. She smiled. Though it wasn't the way she expected or even hoped for, she found the monsters! She was achieving her dreams to set them free and bring peace!

Flowey looked confused at the girl. Evelyn, upon seeing his confused look realized she hadn't introduced herself.

Evelyn:hello Flowey! My name's Evelyn! Sorry about that! I was just excited. You see, ever since I was a child, I've always wanted to meet the monsters and free them from the mountain. But, because of my poor health, I was never able to. But recently, my health has started to get better, bit by bit! So, to celebrate, my family and I decided to have a picnic at the mountain. My sister and I were playing a game because we weren't able to when we were kids due to my poor health. Our parents were watching my sisters newborn child. We were near the top when I fell into the nearby hole. My sister had tried to warn me, but by the time I heard her scream, it was to late and I had already fallen.

Flowey:wow. Evelyn I'm- I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't think I would have the will it takes to survive that kind of stuff.

The two were silent for a bit. Evelyn was the one to speak up first.

Evelyn:well it doesn't matter anymore! I'm here now, and I'm going to set you all free! No matter what!

Flowey:in that case, I'll help! You can count on me!

Evelyn gave Flowey the brightest, kindest, and most genuine grin the flower had ever seen. There was something in her smile, and in the lady herself, that gave him hope. Hope he hadn't felt since he was Asriel. It was at that moment, that the flower made a promise to himself.

'Yes,' he thought to himself 'he was going to protect this woman. No matter the cost.'