Addicted to eachother

In the evening Ram asked sakshi... Aahh sakshi how do u feel now. She said the same thing as morning.
Ram: aah sakshi .... Did u remember about last night ...
Sakshi:yah.. that was a hard time for me
Ram: I am not asking about ur health... Last night we kissed ...
Sakshi: lowering her eyes ... Yah... Plz Ram .. i don't want to talk about that..
Ram: sorry ... If i did anything wrong last night.. that i want to say
Sakshi: causally it's ok

Eventually days are passing. It's already been  7 days . Now sakshi almost stands with her feet and can walk without any support. Only she can't load on that weak feet.by this time they both know eachother very well. Sakshi loved the way Ram cared about her.the sooner she recovered coz of his love and care.

(It might be inappropriate but enjoy, love is not with mind , personality and understanding. Love is the balance between mental and physical.both should be balanced . The more u love mentally the more u are attracted, The more u want physically towards ur partner)

Eventually sakshi and Ram depended on each other like when Ram was in shower asking for towels, when his phone rang asking for sakshi. When sakshi needs something she freely asks Ram . Now both are understood that they made for each other.

One day Ram was not at home. Sakshi's pain is almost gone. Now she can do her work herself.and sakshi searching for something in her wardrobe hurriedly but can't find it. She searches for it everywhere possible under the bed , in the washing machine, kitchen , toilet, bathroom , everywhere. Then she decided to search Ram's wardrobe. After some search she finally finds what she is searching for. Her black panty. Sakshi was shocked ,  confused and uncertain about such activities by Ram . She wondered why he did this. Why did he keep my unwashed panty with him for so long. What he did to it and many more. Somewhere she thinks that Ram may be a pervert. Seeking for only consummation. Meanwhile ram came and sakshi was so upset with him. Her face turned red with anger.

Ram:what happened...
Sakshi:what is this ... (Showing her panty to him)
Ram:why did it show to me
Sakshi: why do u keep it in ur wardrobe.
Ram: unanswered, shocked , panicking, sweats dropping from head and embraced
Sakshi:i got everything that kind of person6 u are . I should not be with u for a second.i should leave now
Ram:what happened sakshi why u talking like that i love u....
Sakshi:no u don't love .. u only want to fulfill ur needs
Ram: whaaaa whatts... Sakshi .. if im like that so .. i can do what u think long before. I won't care about u . But i love u so i did what u need .. and now u say am a pervert. Did u forget the time we s6pend, how much i care about u ... U forgotten. Nobody can do it until someone loves
Sakshi: silent.... After some time ... Why do you keep it then
Ram:before i answer ur questions tell me why I smell my shirts and kurta secretly.
Sakshi: no no no .... Panicked.... Why should I
Ram:sakshi we lived 20days with each other .. what i do and u do we know everything u can't fake it. I know when i was busy and u have a chance to smell my shirts my kurta.. but i keep e6ye on u that time u aren't aware of

Exactly like that ... The day after ur injury remember u are changing .. ur pantry missed by u under the bed .. i got that ... So i keep it with me.

Sakshi: but why... What did u do it

Ram: Sakshi listens carefully.... Sakshi u r so intelligent, so beautiful as a girl i want .

U don't know but i die for ur love ... I want to love u ... I want to give u everything, every possible happiness to u.

I want to kiss u . I want to be mine forever. I want to marry u. U r my life ur my everything. Initially I loved sakshi. I want to make my wife .. we have kids .. we make our own family. Everything i dreamt is true with u sakshi.

Sakshi i like ur breath , i like ur eyes , i like ur body smell , i like ur lips, i like u.... Whenever i need it I smell ur panty. I'm addicted to u sakshi ... I love u... Plz marry me ....

There was an awkward, uncomfortable but pleasing silence in between them for a while.