XIV

unproofread🫶🏾
kenedy pov from last night!

i'm not sure what happened but yoni's lips were on mines and i was definitely kissing her back so. the music was loud the alcohol was just right and yoni was fine like realll fine.

"meet me in the back room?" she whispered into my ear.

"mhm" i nodded following her to one of the empty rooms in the back of the house. once we found one we locked the door and started undressing while teasing eachother. she bit on my tongue and pulled on my ear while looking in my eyes. was i really doing this right now? i couldnt manage to look back so oh well.

mini time skip to the next day!

jyadia pov!

i woke up with smudged mascara half a eyelash and dried tears. first thing i did was get up and wash my face looking into the mirror thinking about what the fuck happened last night. right then it started flooding back to me the memories kenedy allat.

running the water for my hot shower i checked my phone with missed texts and calls from jules and mad tags on social media. damn i thought to myself that party must have been hard. i stepped into the shower washing my hair because it was crunchy from all the got2b i had in it.

"hey siri play my jhene aiko playlist" i yelled to my phone from across the bathroom.

"now playing 'jhene aiko' playlist on apple music" she responded. as the hot water touched my skin i melted into a sense of peace and drained all the negative thoughts out. i only had big things to worry about anyways graduation was coming up very soon and with that came with committing to colleges i completely forgot about it all. damn jyadia where have you been? get your head back in the game i scolded myself.

after about 30 mins i hopped out the shower , dried off and opened my laptop finishing up essays to send off to my top colleges . those consisted of Clark Atlanta , Penn University & Southern State. i wanted to study journalism so i really had to put myself out there even more.

looking around my laptop i became overwhelmed by the decisions that needed to be made i had to research, study read and still be on time for school tomorrow? atleast today is sunday so i can clear my schedule. let me text everyone back i thought to myself .

                             jdot🤟🏾

                        yesterday 10:37

you good jay? 
today 11:56
                                            yea im good why?

oh you kinda left sad
last night

oh idk i was drunk asf

oh alright yk jus
checking in ❤️.

                                                 thanks ily🫶🏾

               *jdot🤟🏾 likes a message*

whew atleast jules knows im safe and okay . im trying to push the thoughts of kenedy out of my mind but its starting to become impossible. what type of chokehold did this girl have on me...

man i sighed very loudly before hearing a knock on my door.

"jyadia my love are you hungry?" my father asked my nicely i might aswell get some food to eat so i responded im starving papa.