1.Meeting The Queen.

(Please tell me when I did a mistake with anything Japanese like the words or the different things called, I apologize if I did make a mistake or more mistakes!!)
-----
{Yua's POV}
I was taking care of my mother who was sick, feeding her with Zosui (it's a rice soup cooked in a savory dashi broth with vegetables, eggs, mushrooms, and sometimes meat or seafood.) I then go to clean the Minka (Japan house) as I swept the floor, dusted the shelves, and throw the trash away. Then there was a knock on the door, I went to answer it and saw a guard there. "Ohayōgozaimasu (good morning)" she bowed, shocked to see a royal's guard, he bowed as well. "Ohayōgozaimasu Miss Hiraoka," he said, my brother soon walked to the door, greeting the guard as well "May we help you with something?" I asked, wondering why he was there. But what he said sent me and my brother to shock "The Queen, she needed a maid and she decided to choose you, miss Hiraoka." he said, I was at a loss for words, and my brother, as well but soon he spoke. "but who will look after our mother, I have work to do and she always stays home!" he said, worried. "We will supply you weekly with food and water, and daily with the cure she needs." the guard said, having to still get me like how to queen requested him to.
-----
{Yua's brother's POV}
I couldn't believe my ears, the queen chose my sister to be her maid?! I was lost for words like my sister but I said the bad situation with our mother, they would supply us till our mother felt better? Well, I guess I don't mind that but I still have to talk with Yua. "Could we please have a moment?", I asked the guard who nodded and took Yua back inside to our mother. Once we told our mother, she was also shocked and lost for words but he calmed her down with the daily cure and weekly supplies till she got better. "Oh I will miss you very much, Yua-san" the mother hugged Yua, still laying and I felt bad but I know Yua will visit us sometimes, I went to help her pack her bags before we had our last goodbyes, and our mother did cry a bit but I comforted her, watching my sister close the door after she left, I had few tears run down my cheeks.
"I will miss you, Yua.."
-----
{

Ryu's POV}

I was granted as the new Queen after my parents died by my grandparents, I looked at the maids and butlers and the others citizens, cheering and clapping for me but after, my grandmother came to me to talk. "Ryu-san, dear, you have to choose something." she said and I looked at her, wondering what it is "what is it?" I asked and the response quite surprised me. "You have to choose a maid that will always be on your side and help you with everything after you two got comfortable with each other. It could be one of the maids you have or you could choose one of the outsides." she said and I looked at her confused when she said 'one of the outsides'. I guess she read my face and answered my question before I even asked it. "you can choose one of the citizens but they have to be on the list." she said, taking out a paper, giving it to me for me to take a look. I did take a look at it and it was a lot of different mostly women's names. "Do I have to?" I asked, looking at my grandma, unsure and she gave me a nod so I just randomly chose a name by putting my finger on it 'huh, Yua Hiraoka, that's quite a cute name.' I smile a bit, and my grandma takes a look at the name "Ah Yua Hiraoka, you want her to be your maid?" she asked, I hesitated for a moment but nodded, looking at her before she walked out the room somewhere but I'm guessing she went to tell one of the guards to get her since I know a bit from the maids when I was a teenager. Well, I guess I'll wait now.
-----
{3rd person POV}
Yua walked with the guard to and in the Palace, it was so massive when I looked around, I saw different people, I think servants working. I was led to a room, a normal room and the guard put my bags down before he left, closing the door behind him. I was alone, I walked around the room for a bit and waited for... I don't know what but I got startled by the knock on the door. "Come in!" I said, quickly standing up and when I saw who it was, my eyes immediately widened and weirdly felt my cheeks start to heat up, it was the beautiful queen! I quickly bowed "O-Ohayōgozaimasu Ryu-you!" I was soo nervous and never thought or even dreamed about meeting the queen, hell or even being the queen's maid! Her giggle was so cute. "It's okay, Yua-chan, no need to bow," she said, walking over as I stood straight, looking at her, my heart wanted to pump out my chest but I somehow managed to calm down. She was so beautiful and so sweet, smiling so cutely at me, I wanted to squeal so loudly but I had to stay calm. "Today I won't have you do anything, you can relax and unpack your stuff or I can ask someone to do it for you while you explore the Palace, is it okay?" she asked me. "O-Oh no no no no, it's fine, I'll unpack them myself and maybe then I'll go exploring." I respond, trying to smile at her like I'm okay, she smiled at me again! "alright, your outfit for tomorrow will be handed to you in the evening." she said before walking out, closing the door behind her. I just started into the distance, wondering what happened to me when I first saw her but the only thing I thought was...
"I might have a crush on her..."

~to be continued~