The Beining

Enjoy and I'm sorry for all of the confusion.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

It was at night and a big orange fox is attacking the village called the Hidden Leaf Village. Ninja's are funning around trying to help the civilion's to get to safety and some are trying to stop the fox. They called this fox The Nine Tailed Fox. It's a demon with Nine taileds.

The fox soon started to be pulled into something. Everyone watched it disappear and they all looked around, but they suddenly started to see if they could save anyone. They started to get people to the hospital and counting their bed.

(Back at the Hokage tower)

The third Hokage looked sadly at the Ninja around his office. He sighed and he began his speech, "I am sorry to say that Minato has sacrificed himself to seal the Nine Tailed fox into his daughter Akira Uzumaki."

Everyone looked down sadly. They felt so bad for Akira. She is now the only thing keeping them safe and sacrificing herself for them. Kakashi tried to keep himself from crying. Rin cried while she hugged Kakashi. They lost Obito and now their Sensei. Kakashi looked sadly at Akira. She is the only thing they had of their Sensei and Kushina.

"Now Akira is the new jinchuriki for The Nine Tailed Fox. This information is to stay between us. I don't want the Village to know right now. Akira has the permission to tell her friends, but only she can decide who she wants to tell. Now, I need someone to look after her. She will need someone to teach her how to cook, fight and be a girl." Said the Third Hokage.

Rin finally looked away from Kakashi's chest and raises her hand. "I will Hokage-Sama. Akira will be safe with me and Kakashi."

Kakashi nodded and looked at the sleeping girl next to the Hokage's desk. "I agree with Rin. Akira is the last thing we have to family. We will protect her."

The third Hokage smiled and nodded everyone else clapped for them. They didn't have time to look after Akira and they would support their friends no matter what. time Hiruzen smiled as he gave Akira to Rin as gentle as he could. Rin smiled at the sleeping girl and she tried not to cry again.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

(Time skip)

As time went on the villagers got the village rebuild and they are slowly starting to settle back into normal things. They are still angry with the fox and are happy it's gone. They were told it was sealed away, but no one knew who was the new Jinchuriki. Rin and Kakaahi wanted it like that. Now one would know until they had calmed down and have came to terms with the lost of family and friends.

Rin and Kakaahi did great raising Akira. She felt like a little sister to them. When she started to talk she had called Rin sissy for the first time. This made the medic Nin cry. Kakashi smiled and he couldn't wait for Akira to call him brother.

They had been keeping Akira safe and she had become friends with Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino. Kakashi loved their friendship and he hoped Akira could make one more female friend. She needed to have another girl friend other then Ino.

Rin loved how cute Akira and Shikamaru are. She could feel that they would end up together. Kakashi didn't like that acting like a over portective brother. Rin giggled a few times and she is happy that Kakashi loved Akira that much.

Akira had soon made friends with Hinata Hyuga. She is shy, but with Akira and Ino's help she is starting to become less shy. The Hyuga leader, Hinata's father had put Akira under his protection. Kakashi and Rin felt glad for this. They knew this would help Akira in the long run.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Akira is now 8 and she is just starting the academy. She had training in weapons and Ninjutsu. Rin taught her Medical Jutsu. Rin taught her how to control her Chakra and Akira had become very good at it. With Akira starting Chakra control so early on, Rin felt that this will help her get even better control later on.

It was during lunch time for the academy when Sasuke Uchiha came up to her.
Her friends glared and watched him closely so if he dose anything they will be ready.

"What do you want?" Asked Ino coming to stand next to Akira. "Just came to tell you that my father is coming up with a marriage contract for us. You'll soon be Akira Uchiha." Said Sasuke with a small smirk. He left and went to talk to Kiba, they didn't know how that happened, but the two boys had become friends fast and they had been friends since the academy started.

Akira nervously looked at her friends and they looked at each other. "I-I'll have to ask Kakashi-Anki when the academy ends." Said Akira nervous.

"That guy is stupid if he thinks he can have you." Said Ino.

Shikamaru and Choji nodded agreeing with Ino. Hinata had came over and they told her everything and she glared at the Uchiha. They trained a bit for the rest of lunch. They had ate and they just trained for the last bit.

When Iruka told them they could head home. Akira asked him to change her set. She told him why and he said he would figure that out and she would have a new set tomorrow. Akira thanked him and she ran off to walk home with Shikamaru.
Shikamaru always walked her home since they started the academy.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Akira said goodbye to Shikamaru and she walked inside. She told Kakashi and Rin during dinner and Kakashi is ticked off. He would talk to the Hokage and Hinata's father tomorrow. They needed to find out how this is happening and then put a stop to it.

What they didn't know is the Uchiha Clan knows that Akira is the Jinchuriki for the Nine Tails and they want her power, her endles amount of Chakra. Sasuke agreed with this because he liked Akira, she is pretty, and she took her training seriously. He will have Akira and she will be a Uchiha.

Akira trained a bit more with Rin and then she read until it is time to go to bed. She felt happy Kakashi is going to help her and this things with Sasuke. She soon went to bed when it started to get tired.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Enjoy guys and I hope you aren't mad at me. I'll try to update again soon. I'll slowly put a few other stories on here as I go. If you don't like then please don't read.