preparing for Zabuza Momochi

I hope you like it

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

The next day Asuma got his Team and Kakashi's Team up and they all had breakfast. Akira was okay with some rest and she checked Kakashi-Sensei again and he was fine. He just needed a months rest.

Asuma had Sakura and Sasuke practice what Kakashi had them practicing. He had his team and Akira keep a look out around the house. Akira had a seal hidden well in the forest that would activate when someone who was the enemy got close. It would put a fake image of the house and forest's around the the back of the house. No one would know that this is fake because it would look and feel real.

Akira was getting good with Seals and with the help from a friend she made more real feeling Genjutsu put into a scroll and she only had a limited supply of this. She then put up a Scroll in another safe place and it activities the same as the Genjutsu one. This couldn't be destroyed because it is getting power from the scroll and to get rid of it would be the only way go get the barrier down.

Kakashi woke up and Asuma told him what happened and that Zabuza will be back by the time Kakashi is back on his feet. Asuma also told him that Akira left him some crutches to help him get around in the meantime. He explained what he had everyone doing and Kakashi sighed in relief. He told Asuma he would get back to training his team tomorrow. He wanted another day to relax and get rid of some of the his shakes. Asuma agreed and he left to get Kakashi something to eat and some tea. Then brought it up to Kakashi.

Asuma left to go and check in with everyone. He asked Tezuna when he was going to get back to building the bridge. Tezuna said he would start tomorrow. He had to let his friends know that he brought help and they would be safe to come and help build the bridge again. Asuma nodded at this and said, "That's fine. My team and Akira can keep watch on you guys tomorrow. Akira can also help set up some protection on the bridge as well.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Asuma saw Sakura was panting and resting on the ground. He found that Sakura could tree climb and water walk for a few good hours. Kakashi now had her working on getting her stamina up. She was practicing her hand to hand combat with Kakashi's Shadow Clone as well. He saw Sasuke was painting as well but he went back to attacking Asuma's clone determined.

He then looked over and he saw Shikamaru and Akira came back and he walked over to them. " report!" He said.

"I checked the east and nothing seems suspicious." Said Shikamaru shrugging.