I

This was written 2 years ago 😟
I don't know how to speak Trig so I'm just stringing words together. The grammar might be off so please don't attack me for it-
It also might sound out of place due to me deciding to mix English and Trig

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

"Illyian," [Y/N] would breathe out, scratched fingers grazing a moss-covered tree, "Illyian!" the words would ricochet throughout the desolate forest, "This isn't funny." they'd frown, turning backwards to scan the area behind them. A hand would grip their shoulder, causing them to turn only to find their face smothered with mud.

Their good friend friend, Illyian, would stifle her laugh as [Y/N] attempts to scrape the thick substance off of their [S/C] face scowling, "Yu branwoda {1}! Are you trying to pick a fight?" they'd yell whilst throwing the small clumps of mud at their slightly shaking friend whomst has a hand clasped around their mouth. "Remember what nomon {2} warned us about?" they advise, using the bottom of their cloth shirt to wipe off the remaining dirt.

"Yuer yuj. {3} I don't get why you're still worrying about that old crone, you're seventeen, go outside of Trikrus {4} boundaries, lif. {5}" Illyian smugly responds, stretching her arms as [Y/N] and her walk down the leafy forest trail. "Rid. {6}" they frown, gaze lifting up to stare out of the foliage. "Moba, moba. {7}" Illyian hums, letting out a low yawn.

"I have to go back, maybe beg a soldier to spar with me," she fantasizes, "Leidon. {8} Ona riskiwe, krei nopro na drop yu trei klin nami. {9}"

"Ai hod yu in. {10}" [Y/N] offers their long-time friend a short smile.

"Hodnes laik kwelnes. {11}" Illyian counters, a sly grin beginning to form against her lips as she begins to walk off the trail, and presumably back to where their trek originated.

Shaking their head, [Y/N] turns the opposite way and starts to wander once again, their hand-me-down boots scuffing the tightly packed Earth beneath them.

Dim clouds begin to louse in the sky, the puffs of gray barely hanging in front of the bright sun, making the rays much duller and the air much lighter.

[Y/N] pauses for a moment, simply basking in the cool breeze and examining every inch of lichen and moss and fungi that grows and hugs the tree trunks around them.

And for a moment, it's as if the entire Earth is groaning under them, the sky itself nearly ripping apart as the noise of a divebomb shrieks through the forestry.

Squinting, they take a look up at the midday sky, a large meteor barreling down to the Earths crust, light orange wisps of fire following its tail.

That's not a meteor, [Y/N] soon realizes, eyebrows raising at the sight, words of recognition barely gracing past their lips;
"Space box."

Curiosity overpowers the shaking fear in their gut as their legs begin pumping even faster than before, just barely being able to hop over good sized rocks and stray tree branches.

The ground shakes with the impact, and [Y/N] nearly goes tumbling to the ground, their feet trembling wildly under them as they clutch onto a tree trunk to stabilize themselves.

Their heart pounds in their ears as they quickly continue their sprint with newfound adrenaline coursing through their veins, short exhales escaping their nostrils and mouth simultaneously as they will their legs to run faster.