ᴀ/ɴ

1) I don't know how to speak/write Trigedasleng so don't come after me if something is grammatically wrong or if it doesn't mean the right thing-

2) I'll try to make each chapter follow
the storyline of  The 1OO and I'll specify if the chapter isn't apart of it

3) Yes, it will take maybe two chapters for Y/N to actually be somewhat implemented into the story because our girl/guy/person is a GrOuNdEr 😎
(the last part of #3 was supposed to be satirical but Y/N being a grounder is true, and is also why I'm putting Trig in here other than Alexa or the main characters speaking it)

Y/N will be a basic bitch and be apart of  Trikru or the "Woods Clan".
I get my info from that one fandom website so yeah. My writing skills aren't that good and if there are random breaks between each chapter is because I've lost my spark for writing this and probably moved on, if it's been a while I'll post another A/N regarding it and maybe post a chapter afterwards—but then again, I have no idea what future me will do. :,)
If a word/sentence is in Trig I'll italicize it and at the end of the chapter put a little note of what they mean.
I promise I'm a nice person even if I don't take criticism well-

But yeah. Thanks for reading this so far, I promise chapter 1 will be uploaded in a while! It's going to take a some time watching/re-watching episode one so that it'll fit the storyline of  The 1OO.

This story will be from a third person point of view and follows this books main character, Y/N. And because the reader is gender-neutral there will be slight romance between both male and female characters. :)
If you're a female or male then I hope you don't mind LGBT flirting or romantic gestures.

I don't know how to end this so uh, bye I guess. :)