Pregnancy

My father worked at a known club , not only worked but managed it . So with him spending most of his time there that was also the place he would meet women and date them .
Until he met my mother .
He already fathered my older sister he had when he was 30 so by time he met my mother she was about 7 living with his ex wife / her mother .

My mom and my dad was not compatible at all . Complete opposites despite them having a 18 year age gap . But as a guy who just found out his girlfriend was pregnant, he bought a nice house in a quiet town .
But this is where things got messy .

As she quit her job due to being pregnant, he continues to work to provide for her and his growing child she's carrying .
But little did he know , the money for food he gave her was used for alcohol.

Drowning in her own alcohol smelling stench & passing out in the yard .

He couldn't get her to stop .

From stop giving her money to leaving his own house .

She wouldn't stop .

So he packed everything up and said goodbye to the house he bought for his children to grow up in and moved in with his mom who had growing cancer .

Meanwhile living in a house that wasn't her own with no electricity, my mother stayed .