PART 21 [18+]

"Excuse me, is there any red in this series?"

"Oh wait, sir, I'll find it."

Jisoo glanced briefly and then snorted in amusement to see her lover engrossed in himself while he was still busy choosing. She couldn't help but think, the man really chose whichever he liked without bothering to ask for Jisoo's opinion.

"Jungkook, you've got a lot. Are you going to use it all?" Jisoo asked while chuckling as Jungkook walked up to her.

"This is all for you. For you to wear."

"Are you sure it's not for you to tear later?"

"That depends..."

"Geez , you can't be helped," said Jisoo with a chuckle.

*

*

*

"Jisoo..."

"Hmm?" Jisoo muttered while drinking the bubble tea in her hand. The girl's eyes turned from the outside view at the man still focused on the road from behind the wheel. They almost arrived at Jungkook's office building, after the man asked Jisoo to accompany him to his office.

"When we get married, how many children do you want?"

" Cough -cough -w-w-why you talking about this all of a sudden..." Jisoo protested after patting her chest because she was too shocked so she choked on her own drink. Jungkook casually pulled out a piece of tissue paper to hand over to Jisoo.

"Is something wrong? Sooner or later we'll get married, right?"

"Well, it's not that I forgot, it's just that we haven't done the wedding yet... But I think 2 or 3 children are enough."

"Is that so? I was thinking 7."

"7?! Oh Jungkook, if only you could help me give birth to half of them," Jisoo's comment made Jungkook chuckle softly.

"I'll help you pave the way. What is it called? pregnant sex?"

"Then your child in my stomach will feel hit by his father..."

"Hahahaha I'm just saying hi to my little hero ," said Jungkook, laughing amused. Jisoo and all her random chatter can always make Jungkook laugh.

"No. 7 is too much. I'll stick with choice 2 or 3."

"All right then 3."

"Then are we going to stay in your penthouse forever?" asked JIsoo. Jungkook turned to caress her black mane affectionately.

"When you're pregnant I'll make sure we've moved into a real house. I have several home investments, and you can choose whichever you like."

"Actually your penthouse unit now is okay, Jungkook. It's spacious enough for 5 people."

"Nope . I wouldn't let my pregnant wife struggle up and down the elevator. And I also want the kids to play in the yard, not in the lobby."

Jisoo put on a soft smile. Was this the man she met a few months ago at the club? a guy who doesn't bother committing to a love life? And now hearing how that man planned their future, really touched her.

"Jungkook, thank you."

"For what?"

"To decide to commit to me."

Jungkook looked back briefly as soon as he finished parking his car. He looked at the girl before he spoke.

"If it wasn't you, I wouldn't be like this. So the thanks should be for you, Miss Kim," he said softly. The man pulled her neck gently so the lips of the  two touched in a sweet kiss full of affection.