Chang In Plans

I sit in silence, waiting for someone to break the silence that pleggs the room.

The beeping and screeching of the door making me jump from the random sound, and get up to see George. I grab my blindfold and put it on so I don't shift.

"Hey Tommy!"
"George!" I run up and hug him.

"Aw! Did the big man Yommy just give me a hug!?" He said it in a teasing way but it still made me angry.

"What are you talking about!" I felt my face burning up from embarrassment.

I run back to my spot so he can get all the way in my room.

"Sorry!" I say.
"For what?"
"The hug."
"It fine. I should be the one sorry, not you."
"Why do you say that?"

I tilted my head showing my confusion.

"I forgot to visit you!"
"It's fine. Anyway, I met Dream and Sapnap!"
"You met Dream!?"
"Ya? Why?"
"Because-"

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the intercom.

"Everyone report to the cafeteria! I repeat, report to the cafeteria!" It was Dream talking.

"Does that mean me too?"
"Yes."
"What do we do?"
"Just follow me, okay?"
"Okay!"

We walked out of my room down the hall to the cafeteria.

I never noticed how many people there are here until today.

I stood there awkwardly waiting for something to happen when I saw two familiar people standing in front of me.

It was a brunette with their hair tied into pigtails. He has brown goat ears and two medium horns starting to curve around his ears.

The other person has half black half white skin and are really tall. Their hair is also black and white except that it switches sides. They have to horns sticking up and a tail starting to wrap around the brunette.

"Tubbo! Ranboo!"

They turned around and saw me standing here.

"Tommy!" They say in union.

"What's going on?"
"I'm pretty sure they're making announcements of plan changing or a new person."

"And in that case the new person would be you." Tubbo finished Ranboo's thought.

----------------------

350 words.

Sorry it's short. I'm tired and am trying to make the second part of my new story.