The First Session

I finally make my way downstairs to meet the rest of the team. We all stand around for a while, some trying to make small talk with me but failing miserably. Jill finally arrives and tells us all the plans for the day

"today will just be easing into camp, doing some small drills and a small game after. Finally we will be finishing off with a small workout in the gym. Any questions?" she asks loudly
Not a word is said
"alright, on the bus then" she says to us all

Everyone piles their way onto the bus, sitting next to their bus partners. I make my way to the back of the bus, making sure to sit by myself and blast my music. I was not ready for this.

Once we arrive at the training ground, everyone's eagerly makes their way off the bus, waiting to have their first touches on the ball. We'll everyone except me, and it was noticeable, I noticed many players giving me questioning looks as I try to take as slow as possible to put my boots on. I did not want to be here, I can't believe he wanted me here, I can't be here, I'm not ready for this.

My thoughts were interrupted by Jill's loud voice shouting at us all to gather around us
"alright, we are going to be doing a few short drills just to see your skill level, then we will go into a game"

The first skill was just a passing drill, short and long passes. All of my passes were accurate. I see a lot of shocked faces. I just shrug it off, waiting for the next drill to be announced.

The next drill is a dribbling drill. Again, I didn't mess anything up, everything was perfect. To say everyone was shocked was an understatement, their body language says it all. Oh if you didn't know, I'm an expert at body language, nothing can get past me.

The final drill was a shooting drill, definitely not my favourite, defending is definitely my strong point but I can still shoot very well.
My turn finally comes around as I am 1 on 1 with hope solo. I look at her, smirking as I know exactly what she was going to do, goalkeepers really need to not give away what way they are going so easily. I shoot and the ball soars perfectly into the top right corner, making hope look at me in shock as she dives to the left.

Finally was the game, I started off in the game as Jill was very impressed with my skills in practice.
My team was winning thanks to me, no one could get past me and it was really frustrating 1 particular forward, Alex Morgan.

I have noticed Alex and hope and very close, so there is no doubt Alex hates me just as much as hope does now.

After practice is over, it's time for the gym. We head off to the gym, doing their normal gym routines. I love the gym to my pr's are very high compared to all the girls, so I obviously showed off a little, shocking not only the players but the coaches. Finally, I always finish off my sessions with doing the flag for at least 2 minutes, I can go for so much longer, but I don't have the time.

As I'm doing the flag, I can see in the reflection of the mirror all the girls starting at me, I smirk as I look at them all, finally finishing the flag and going to get onto the bus.

I enter the bus, sitting in the seat I sat in on the way there. However, half way through the bus ride my phone rang, it was my boss. I look at my phone confused before picking it up cautiously.

"Hello, agent y/l/n?"
"erm hi?" I say confused
"we have a problem"
"what kind of problem" I say, raising my voice slightly, but not trying to bring any unwanted attention towards myself
"they have taken agent Smith"