Chapter 3

After our teacher introduced us to the class, Kenzie and I sat down. I know how shy she can be so I let her sot by me.

As classes commenced I could feel the stares of girls probably awing awing at my beauty, I raked my fingers through my hair and arched a brow to make myself look even hotter.

I turned to see if I could find a new target when my eyes landed on a girl, she had the smoothest skin almost like milk if you get what I'm saying.

She has black hair with some strands of brown. Her hair was held together with a Scarlet band .

She had jeans on with a crop top that matched the colour of her hair band along with a white converse that had a Scarlet Nike mark.

She sure likes the color scarlet. She must have noticed that I was staring at her because she turned, if I said she was gorgeous it would be an understatement.

We started staring at each other and I expected her to blush or something but she didn't she just arched her brow and continued staring like it was some sort of contest.

I tried to act tough but no girl (except for my family) had ever been able to stare at me for that long and not blush or smile or get fazed that I looked their way or even flirt!

She refused to stop her emotionless stare so when I realized she wasn't a quiter I decided to let it off and turned away.

It was untill then that she looked back at the teacher and continued listening like nothing had just happened between us, as if the hottest guy in school hadn't just looked her way.

Like seriously who is this girl. I need to find out, it was when Kenzie nudged me that I got out of my thought

"We just got here, don't tell me your looking for another girl to play already" she whispered and I smiled.

"You know your brother too well" I replied and she shook her head "Just make sure you don't fail. I'm not about to start making stories for people about why my twin brother is a class below me"
I just chuckled and nodded as we faced the teacher.

   During lunch break I went to the cafeteria, one thing I've learned is instead of sitting at someone's table and risking being embarrassed, sit on an empty one so other people can come to you.

I had Kenzie sit with a group of cheer leaders and used my smile to bribe them into being nice to her, she didn't want to but she needed to make friends.

After getting my food and finding a seat, like 3 girls came and sat around me then a horde of other girls followed suit as I hid my smile.

I first ignored the girls to give them enough time to admire my perfect face then I got in a conversation with some guys that had followed them, I found out that their names were Adam, Ryan and Brydan.

I told them they could call me Xander because they kept calling me Alexander (which was what our teacher introduced me as)

And I didn't like it, Xander sounded more dangerous. "Can I call you Alex?" A blonde girl asked as she twirled a strand of her hair with her finger in attempt to flirt.

"No,just Xander" "What about Alexander?" Wow she's quite dumb "I said no" "okay what about lex?" " You know what, what's your name?" I asked when I got sick of it.

She blushed slightly she must be a dumbass if she thinks I was trying to hit on her "my name is Liv" "Liv Hun can I call you Olivia"

"No I prefer Liv" "really can I call you Olive " "no dummy just call me Liv" she answered, she seemed to be getting annoyed.

"Exactly, when someone tells you their name how they want it to be called you should either take it or leave it, only a dumbass would ask so many questions as you do, so suck your idiotism up and act like a normal human being"

I told her and she turned as red as a tomato and her face showed her anger. "I was just trying to be nice there is no reason to be rude"

"I know, I wasn't being rude I was just being honest. Lots of girls think acting stupid makes them cuter but you should know people are only lying to you because they want to hurt your pretty face but the truth is you can be like that and be a good enough dating material but nobody, I mean nobody wants to marry an annoying flirt" I answered as she stormed off.

All the other guys and girls stared at me in disbelief but I just shrugged and said "what? Someone had to tell her"

Im not usually like this though, I would just play along but right now I wasn't in the mood all I think of was that girl in class.

I would have asked from the guys around me but I didn't want to sound lovestruck or anything.

After lunch we headed to our lockers funny enough Brydans locker was right beside mine.

As I turned I saw that girl trying to take something from her locker. The locker door was blocking her face but her hair was unmistakable.

I ran my fingers through my hair and licked my lip as I started to stroll over there when I felt Brydan hold my hand and pull me back.

"What do you think you are doing? Don't bother" "Why not?" I asked "Look I don't know how cool you think you are but you might be able to play every other girl in this school but that excludes Scarlet"

"Scarlet?" I repeated testing her name on my lips no wander she loves that colour so much.

"Well, we'll see about that" I replied as I continued moving towards her. I got there and put a hand on the locker next to her leaning on it and striking a pose"

In less than ten seconds she closed her locker bit she didn't even seem suprised. She just arched her brow and stared at me.

"Hey beauty" I said giving her my signature smile but she wasn't even moved a bit "so are you busy tonight?"

She just shrugged, she was getting on my nerves. She didn't seem moved by any of this how was that possible.

I decided to try again "you know I've never met a girl as uniquely created as you are" "so?"

Wow I finally got her to talk but of all things that was her reply but who cares, her voice sounded like honey (that is if honey could talk).

It wasn't pitchy, too high and no where too deep neither was it hoarse like a seductress.

It was smooth and gentle at just the right tone, could a person be created any better. "So I was wandering if you would like to go on a date with me?"

"No" she said and walked past me without saying another word. I took a deep breath taking in the embarrassment.

I had made a lot of girls go through this but I never thought I could ever be on their shoes. I quickly turned putting my hands in my pocket, walking back towards Brydan who had a sad smile on.

"I told you so" he said when I got to him. I glared at him but  he just laughed giving me a playful punch.

"C'mon there are several other girls you don't have to sulk just because of her" I ignored him and diverted the subject from the fact that I just got embarrassed.

"Is scarlet her name?" I don't know why I asked but I just wanted to know "no she barely talks and since no one quite remembers her name so we just cultivated the habit of calling her Scarlet sprinter"

"Why?" " Well it's obvious why we call her Scarlet, I mean you can clearly see her dressing but we call her sprinter because no one on the girls running team has ever been able to challenge her and win, she's the ultimate sprinter even most guys haven't been able to run past her".

"Every morning she runs to school even though her parents have a car and she runs back home. She run around the school track several times, she usually does it ten times everyday but I heard that she now adds one more every week so it's probably like almost 20 times now"

"She has never accepted a relationship request and finds most or probably all joys annoying, she only has one friend and her name is Allison. Nobody knows much about her except ofcourse maybe Allison but like I said we all know her as Scarlet Sprinter"

"Wow" "I know right, so when I told you not to bother I know what I meant".