Chapter 5

Alexanders pov

Before leaving school I accepted Adam Bryan and Brydan's numbers then walked out with my sister as soon as she came out with her cheerleading squad and I took her hand "how was cheerleading?"

"fun! I'm so excited that I got in on the first day and I made friends with this really nice and extremely pretty girl called Allison. She said her best friends name is Scarlett which turns out to be the same girl I caught you drooling over in class and I know your going to thank me when you find out what I did next."

"and what is that?"  "I asked her to please ask Scarlet if she might be interested in you. She said scarlet doesn't really like boys in general so she can't really see her looking twice at you  but she will give it a shot"

"oh" "what arn't you happy or did I say something wrong?" "oh nothing thanks actually" "your welcome" she said with a soft smile

my phone pinged. it was a message from Ryan

Ryan; hey!

me: hi

Ryan : do you love parties?

me; yeah.. why?

Ryan : There's this cute rich girl- Mitchel, she's having a party at her house tomorrow 

me: and...

Ryan : and I was wandering if you wanted to come

me:what time?

Ryan : 7:00pm

me: okay, sure

Ryan : you barely sound excited, Caleb told me about you and scarlet is that what's eating you up?

me: no I can have any girl I want so why would I sulk over her

Ryan : you sure

me: yes im sure! now good night

Ryan: good night, I didn't mean to make you mad

I didn't bother responding I looked up to find Kenzie reading a novel and I know even if I say anything she won't hear me because when she gets into a book she's oblivious to the whole world around her 

"Kenzie?" I tried my luck but of course there was no response.

"Kenzie!" I had to tap her shoulder before she finally noticed me "sorry what?"  "where's mom and everyone else?" they usually stay in the living room  but they weren't there.

im sure they probably told us where they were going but I wasn't paying attention, besides Mackenzie would know she's a good listener so its not like I have to pay attention to every single thing they say.

" they said they were going to check out houses.... don't you remember?" no, I didnt remember but I wasn't going to admit it.

"Oh right, I forgot.... thanks im going upstairs to get my homework done in case you need me" "yeah sure, what should I make for dinner tho?" "um, how about spaghetti" "ok"

when I got to my room I stood infant of my bed and fell backwards so I was laying stomach up as I stared at the ceiling.

all I could think of was scarlet sprinter, what was the meaning behind her crazy love for that colour. And if she wanted people to know her name she would say it right?

it wasn't long before the voices down stairs alerted me that my mom and grand parents were home so I got up, opened my school bag and  brought out my math and biology since they were the only 2 subjects were given homework on.

I put them on my table and answered the first question in biology and got up so I would be able to tell them I was doing homework, and It wouldn't be a lie.

I ran downstairs and hugged them all "how was your day?" I asked my mom "great actually, we have good news and bad news. Bad news is we didnt find a house but good news is grandma and grandpas neighbours are moving next week and they are willing to sell their house so well get to live next to your grandparents!" "oh wow!"

"and how was your day?" "pretty good, Kenzie got on the cheerleading team and I made a few friends."

"so what have you been doing since you got back from school I hope you've finished your homework?"  "yeah I started it, the spaghetti seams to be burning though so let mega check, bye!"

I quickly made for the kitchen, enough of the taking. I turned off the gas under the spaghetti  and called Kenzie 

"thanks" she told me for saving her from their talk as she served the food. "by the way im going to a party tomorrow, wanna come?" "uhh sure I guess" she responded as she told everyone that dinner was served.

after dinner I finished up my homework and picked out my outfit for tomorrow before logging in to Facebook and accepting most of the friend requests then twitter before I finally fell asleep.

A/N

So this chapter is kinda short but I hope you liked it. please remember to vote and comment what you think. don't hesitate to make corrections and thanks for reading